Anyone Belong to City National Bank Advisory Board?

Sandy21

Just to update, I could never get through to this person with the phone number they gave me. Nobody ever answers.. ridiculous. Think it's about time to give up on this. As you have said @Sandy21 it does give them a bad name. Very frustrating if this is how they handle things.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mmbbal said:

I agree, unfortunately. I tried responding to the email they sent me last, but I'm not expecting an answer and haven't had anyone else reach out from there. Just extremely disappointing. And I've done many different survey things and never had a problem. The other one that's similar has corrected itself. There aren't as many activities right now, but at least I get emails again and got my rewards. But oh well, I guess. Thank you for starting this thread though. Knowing there were others and being able to discuss at least helps know it's them and not us. 

Being that I can't log in with EITHER email address, I still can't receive emails, they owe me LOADS of incentives, and nobody seems to care at all, I GIVE UP! It is a shame as I have been with them for many years, enjoyed the surveys and I never had a problem until January.

AND after i posted this thread, Avery, the moderator reached out to me HERE. She tried to help, my email address was changed, but I never could receive emails. THIS was never fixed and right on their site, while I could still log in, I PLEADED for help four times and never got a response since 2/22/23!! 

This surely gives City National Bank a bad name and I would never do business with them and I have a  local branch!

Mmbbal, you are doing much better than I am with this situation.  Since you can log in you will see all my pleas for help in their member forum. Good Luck to you!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, onefiftyone said:

Just to update, I could never get through to this person with the phone number they gave me. Nobody ever answers.. ridiculous. Think it's about time to give up on this. As you have said @Sandy21 it does give them a bad name. Very frustrating if this is how they handle things.

I agree with every word you said. THIS is a very sorry situation, especially for a bank!

• Like 1

I just looked them up, and it sounds like City National Bank is mostly located in California.  I don't know if you folks will get what is owed you or not.  It is to bad.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, kellywiz said:

Please how do I get back to the city board anniversary with a new account? I can’t access my old account again.

I gave up on them months ago, It went on for 3 or 4 months, they appeared to care and then left me high and dry. NOT worth the $10 a month with all the aggravation and spending forever trying to sort it out.  They admitted the big mess was all their fault but never followed through.

Unfortunately I now would NEVER do business with this bank if they can't even manage their online advisory board. I would never trust them with my money.

On 3/25/2023 at 5:06 AM, NFriday said:

I just looked them up, and it sounds like City National Bank is mostly located in California.  I don't know if you folks will get what is owed you or not.  It is to bad.

I live in California and there are local branches of this bank all around me. But as I said I don't trust them and I would never do business with them.

They NEVER paid up but it was not worth more months of time and effort to collect what they owed me....especially after being TOTALLY ignored for months. I cut my losses, period!