Did Anybody do over 91 surveys at yougov in 2022?

NFriday

On 1/29/2023 at 4:58 PM, NFriday said:

Hi- YouGov says I did 91 surveys in 2022.  Did anybody do more than that, and how many did you do?  I wonder if younger people get more surveys over there too.

I didn't know it told you that on there site but I just checked I completed 192 and I am older  seems like it goes in spurts I may get one or two in a week then won't get any for 3 weeks not see any right now

Most of the surveys I get are only worth 100 and 250 points.  I only got 33,000 points in 2022.  I wonder how you get twice as many.  They said I only did 69% of the surveys they sent me, but I thought I did more than that.  The only time I did not do them was when I was on vacation in May.  There were a few that I was not eligible for, but that was it.

134 here. Hard to believe it's even that many, as I only seem to get a few per month. Guess it's more than that though. Unless their tabulations are faulty.

I've noticed that I used to get the surveys worth 250, and then they would ask me if I was willing to do a short survey worth 100 points.  I've always said yes.  I used to get the 100 point survey immediately, but now I get it the next day.  THey said I did more surveys than 95% of the people that did them, and so there must be a lot of members that do not complete all of their surveys.