Qmee is a scam

Bal

Qmee has got to the point that it's not worth going to their site anymore. Multiple surveys are not paying and the support is as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.

You get the same copy and paste replies, screen outs are extremely high after half way or near the end of a survey, just a complete waste of time and don't get me started on that bloody pig, that bloody pig! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Are you taking the surveys from them and then after completion they tell you you didn’t qualify?

I don’t take surveys all that often on Qmee, but it’s been one of the most lucrative for me. I have occasionally had an issue with disqualifying after completion, but it’s a rare occurrence. 

• 3 months later...

Qmee used to be very consistent when it came to completing surveys. Now, a lot of times, there are those cases where you complete the survey only to be met with the "You didn't qualify" message. Then there are a couple of days when it acts more like it used to with surveys where you complete it and get compensated for it. Even in cases where you get near the end and the survey acts up on you, they would every once in a while acknowledge that you were unfairly rejected. 

Now, Qmee is mostly just like the rest. But as of right now, Prime Opinion seems a bit better. Intellizoom is where I am making the most money because of the $5 opportunities. I have signed up with Earnhaus and am expecting to see how they are with payouts today. I am thinking about cutting my losses with ZoomBucks.

• 3 weeks later...

Physicians Beware of Glocal Mind Panel. I did a survey with Glocal mind 3 MONTHS ago and I NEVER received the $35 I was promised. I have made multiple attempts to reach Glocal Mind via email and phone. They have an address in Plano, Texas which appears to be a false front company. They really are based in India. Physicians Beware of doing any surveys with Glocal Mind Panel. By Gregg L. Friedman MD

• 1 month later...

A couple of years ago it was one of my best producers,  doing as much as 90 dollars a month then something happened.  Now I am lucky if I accrue 10 dollars a month.  It's sad to see a good thing just trashed. 

Qmee was good for me at first. They at least were somewhat reliable to have a few good completions in a day. Now, I would be lucky to get 1/2 of the earnings for the same time spent on their site. Its frustrating. And yes, that pig has made me yell obscenities I never knew existed.