Noticed this with Toluna

greeneyeddevils

Was just checking my account & noticed a posting in a blog at the bottom...has anyone else seen this??

Update to 24 hours Survey Crediting

By tolunausa

Dear Members,

Following some of the feedback we received from the Toluna community, we would like to shed some light regarding surveys credited within 24 hours of completion.

Since the implementation of the 24 hour crediting system, the points for less complex surveys have been credited to your account within 24 hours of completion. More complex surveys with higher incentives will be credited within 2-6 weeks of the surveys closure, in accordance with our payment guidelines.

When the “Project Open” status is displayed next to a survey in your account, this means that you completed the survey successfully, but the reward has not been posted yet, as the project is still open and we have to wait until the survey has closed and no new participants have entered. If fewer surveys are now credited within 24 hours this is done to provide our team the chance to thoroughly analyze and review the survey data to ensure that correct and honest member participation has taken place. Please be aware that the complexity of a survey is not always reflected by its value and that the verification process is extremely important to us in order to be sure we reward members for giving their honest opinions.

As a reminder, the “Project Open” status is our guarantee that you will see the points displayed as soon as the survey has closed.

See you soon on the site

The Toluna Team

I'm still stuck in limbo with Toluna. When they activated my account, they never fully activated my account. I haven't received an email response in weeks. I need a freaking contact at this place. They keep sending all the survey invited to my inbox.

• 2 weeks later...

I did a 90,000 survey back in Feb with Toluna....I just noticed this when looking at my account...I've been waiting to see how long the survey is open for & I notice this crap

2/15/2011 Survey Incentive - 1126874-CA-AUG2-- Project Open - Incentive Pending

You've got to be friggin kidding me!!! AUG 2nd...Are they on crack??..what kinda bullshit is that??

You mean to tell me that the 90,000 point survey on smoking is open for 7 months....unreal....If anyone has a phone number for Toluna could someone pass it off to me since I'm going to lay a strip into this company once & forall....how the F**K do they justify having a survey open for 7 months??....they suck you in to do their survey...which I got sucked into..completed it thinking great 90,000 points.($30)..I figured a month or so before getting the points then I see this bullshit...anyone deal with them doing a 90,000 survey & ever get paid?....Green