What Do You Think of the NEW Tellwut Site?

Sandy21

Honestly why fix something that wasn't broken?? I'm lost as to trying to figure out how to access each of the daily surveys now..there's more crap on the home page now than ever before & my eyes are all over the place looking at what to do..You've got "hot surveys" which are exactly the same as the "earn rewards live" surveys..you've got something called Tellwut Social which makes no sense to me since it's exactly the same place where you'd find daily surveys...there's too much blue all over the home page now...the page in my opinion looks cluttered & I don't find this any better than before nor are the rewards per survey any better & I find I still don't qualify for most of the earn rewards live surveys anyways..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'm not a fan at all. I cashed out my points just in case I decide not to stick with it. I agree though, the front page is too busy and it confuses me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm getting more used to it but still liked the old one better

I am qualifying for more of the external surveys not sure why

The daily surveys points are definitely lower and I don't think there are as many

• 2 weeks later...

It looks better,  but the old one functioned better. Also, I think they may have limited the number of member written opinion polls because some of them were very political and it was causing a bit of anger and chaos on the site. The questions are probably being screened before they’re posted. Other than that, it seems ok for now. Time will tell.

3 hours ago, babs69 said:

It looks better,  but the old one functioned better. Also, I think they may have limited the number of member written opinion polls because some of them were very political and it was causing a bit of anger and chaos on the site. The questions are probably being screened before they’re posted. Other than that, it seems ok for now. Time will tell.

i still like the old site better. If it ain't broke don't fix it!

• Like 1