Does anybody do any surveys with Focus Group by Schlesinger

NFriday

Hi- I have done a few market research panels with Schlesinger in the Chicago area, but it has been ages since I am never eligible.  They now offer online surveys that I have been doing, and I have $31 in my account.  I decided to cash out today for a $31 Amazon GC.  They said it was pending, but when I checked my emails, I did not get any emails from them telling me that they are working on it, or any emails with the Amazon GC.  On the reviews for them on Survey Police there are a lot of complaints that it takes forever to get your GC from them.  Is anybody else doing surveys with them?  How long does it take you to get your GC?  Another option they have is a virtual Visa card.  You only have to have $1 in your account to cash out.

They became a terrible company ever since they merged with Focus Pt Global and 20/20. I never do those lengthy 15 min surveys they always email me about and I prefer not to wait 6+ weeks to be paid to participate in their online webcam focus groups. Even when I had my last in-person FG with them, they took about 7 weeks to finally pay me. I also received an email from them the other day regarding changing their payment method once again to some digital Focus card. It sounded much too complex. I miss the in-person groups that paid me right away with a check at the end. Now that they suck, I question why I even remain a participant. But, that one in-person group I did for them last year was really interesting and fun. I guess I keep them around just in case another great study comes my way. But yes, they do take a very long time to pay. 

• 4 weeks later...

I just cashed out for a $20 Amazon GC. Seems it took two days  for you to get it, NFriday. Hope mine comes in two days!

I have joined two CSpace panels through Schlesinger (think they recently changed their name to Sonos, is it?) but that is about the only worthwhile thing I have gotten from them. I never qualify for their surveys when I do attempt to take them.

I have done live market research projects with them, but I have not done any since the pandemic started, and probably a few years before then.  I think I did a few in downtown Chicago, but it has been so long, I forget what I did.  As I remember they either paid me in cash or a visa gift card.  Years ago when I used to do market research projects, they used to all pay in cash, but I think they decided it was not safe to keep that much cash around, and they now all pay with a visa gift card.

• Like 1

On 3/14/2023 at 2:00 PM, Sandy21 said:

I will wait a week nd if my Amazon GC still hasn't come I'll try my best to investigate as to what is happening.

Got my Amazon GC today!

• 2 months later...

It depends on the study regarding how long it takes to get paid. I did a very easy in person study with them in NYC last week and was paid two days later in the form of virtual currency for $275. I was able to convert it into a Visa GC after a little difficulty, but it was a nice pay day. I plan to stick with them. They are one of the few FG recruiting companies left.