PROLIFIC CASH OUT NOT INSTANT ANYMORE

AMAZINGCHICO2

this is how it starts....changed it to every Tuesday and Friday now. Im sure they gonna start charging to cashout instant with Paypal soon, or move to e- gift card payment.

from the site: Occasionally, PayPal has issues processing instant cash outs. In these cases, the cash out is added to our queue to be processed on our next cash out day. We process cash outs on Tuesday and Friday afternoons (GMT).

For example, if you cash out on a Wednesday, you will receive your money on Friday. We'd ask that you please wait until after the cash out day to contact us.

10 hours ago, AMAZINGCHICO2 said:

from the site: Occasionally, PayPal has issues processing instant cash outs. In these cases, the cash out is added to our queue to be processed on our next cash out day. We process cash outs on Tuesday and Friday afternoons (GMT).

For example, if you cash out on a Wednesday, you will receive your money on Friday. We'd ask that you please wait until after the cash out day to contact us.

I just cashed out and received it right away

• 2 weeks later...

I also cashed out and received it immediately, a couple days ago. I think that language has always been there? (It used to be the case that cashouts only happened twice a week - back when they were still using their previous payment processor instead of paypal. Personally I'd be happier only getting paid twice a week from Prolific, in exchange for a better interest rate than the one paypal lies and says is competitive. :p)