Yougov SAFE Chrome browser extension?

NFriday

Hi- I just got an email from YouGov thanking me for agreeing to download the YouGov Safe chrome browser extension.  This is the first I have heard about this.  They did supply me with a link to it, in case I have not installed it yet.  This is a six month study.  I get emails from them once a month for six months, and I get 1,500 points for each survey I complete, and then I get an additional 6,000 points if I complete all of the six surveys they send me.  Has anybody done this?  It says that when I sign up for the app, I have to let them know what my gmail email address is, so they can verify that I downloaded the app.  I have a gmail email account, but I maybe use it once every six months.  I am afraid they would send all of my emails from them to ny gmail email account, instead of my yahoo email account, which I check multiple times a day.  If I agree to do this, I can earn an additional 15,000 points, which I can always use, but I am not sure if this is worth the hassle.  Is anyone else involved in this study?

Nobody has signed up for this.  Apparently, they are looking for data such as when you watch Netflix or Disney+.  I don't have a Netflix account, but I do watch Disney+ sometimes.  I did a 250-point survey on YouGov today, and they reminded me about downloading the YouGov SAFE chrome browser extension.