Just did a remesh study

NFriday

Hi- I just finished an hour long remesh study about over the counter hearing aids.  I am going to receive $25 in 4-6 weeks.  I forget where I signed up for it.  It was not as bad as I thought it would be, and it went fast.  It came from focus group interactive.  Does anybody have any idea how I will get my $25.  Will it be by pay pal or a gift card?  I don;t remember signing up for this.

I was told It was going to take 4-6 weeks to get the reward.  I am signed up with a ton of market research places, and I am assuming I am signed up with Focus Group Interactive.  I tried logging into their website, and I was told their website is down, and so I don't know how I got the emails.

It is strange because I just checked my Valued Opinions account, and I got credited with a $25 survey on 3/10. which was a day after I did the Remesh survey, and I don't remember doing a survey for that much money at Valued Opinions.  It said it was a healthcare survey., and so maybe the Remesh survey came from Valued Opinions.  When I tried to find the Focus Group Interactive website, but I was told it was inactive.  They told me that it would take me 4-6 weeks to get credited, and so this is strange.

they may have considered the hearing aid survey healthcare.  Better to be credited in 24 hours vs 6 weeks wondering if it's gonna come at all