OpinionBar and Dina C?

Sandy21

In the last week I have been getting numerous invitations to take part in focus groups for OpiniionBar, all from Dina C.. I am not a member of OpinionBar and they always address my emails with 'Dear Participant", they don't use my name.

I have gotten 8 emails today for a live chat on household cleaning advertising. It is VERY annoying to keep getting all these emails for a panel I never joined. I assume that a panel to which I do or did belong sold them my email address. 

I looked OpinionBar up here on Survey Police and they have two stars and are out of Rotterdam, Netherlands.

How would you suggest I go about stopping all these emails? Thanks for your help!

1 hour ago, Sandy21 said:

Problem with ignoring is that the annoying emails just keep coming!

If you can just click Spam and after awhile they may stop

33 minutes ago, peach6 said:

If you can just click Spam and after awhile they may stop

Hey, good idea! Guess that's the best I can do. Just wish I could stop them altogether. But that's good enough. Thank you+

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Still getting emails, sending them all ro spam. Annoying but I have dealt with worse.

In your email account just block the email address that those emails are coming from 

There seem to be multiple email addresses, have blocked them if they are different and will continue to do so. Thanks for trying to help!