Lifepoints site

episemion

Anyone else having issues accessing the site the past few days? On the initial attempt , it lags quite a bit and comes up with "Gateway error". A refresh then accesses the site as normal.

1 minute ago, episemion said:

Anyone else having issues accessing the site the past few days? On the initial attempt , it lags quite a bit and comes up with "Gateway error". A refresh then accesses the site as normal.

No not having that issue but not getting as many surveys as I used to

I get around two to three surveys a day, but can't do them. When I click on the link, I get bad request - request too long. Haven't been able to do any surveys for two months.

• Like 1

It is working for me just fine, but I got an email about a St. Patrick's bonus if you complete a survey by the end of the week, and I just tried four surveys, and I was not eligible for any of them, and I only got 4 DQ points.  I thought you got 2 DQ points for each survey.  Did anybody get the bonus St. Patrick's day points?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, NFriday said:

It is working for me just fine, but I got an email about a St. Patrick's bonus if you complete a survey by the end of the week, and I just tried four surveys, and I was not eligible for any of them, and I only got 4 DQ points.  I thought you got 2 DQ points for each survey.  Did anybody get the bonus St. Patrick's day points?

The week hasn't ended as yet - most likely ends on Sunday. Did get one successful survey on Friday. 

Regarding DQ points , I think it depends on how far into a survey you were when the DQ took place. 

the st pats day bonus points isn't a guarantee.  I had to go back and re read it.  "you could win" is the kicker

Take one or more surveys this week and you could win some serious LPs: quadruple the LPs you earned between today and the end of the week, to be exact! So get ready for a pint of Irish beer, maybe some yummy spinach dish on the side and oh-so stylish green tshirt that ensures nobody pinches you - we want maximum luck around here.

No posting to that effect on the LifePoints Facebook page , but it looks like I may have been a St. Patty's Day contest winner. Had approx. 1700 points Monday and now it shows as 4000. Will be watching. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, episemion said:

No posting to that effect on the LifePoints Facebook page , but it looks like I may have been a St. Patty's Day contest winner. Had approx. 1700 points Monday and now it shows as 4000. Will be watching. 

Spoke too soon. The points were showing as 4000+ this morning and this afternoon were back to what they had been plus the 2 completed surveys. Now at 1900. Must have been a system error.

6 hours ago, Lab6689 said:

mine went up 600 points but any survey today that I completed (2 for 100 points each) are not showing credited

Check now - they have likely returned to normal.