Value Opinion. Cash Out

peach6

I just tried to cash out on valued opinion a they want you to take a picture of your license or state ID  Not doing that so I may be done with them

• Like 1

Several other sites, notably Survey Junkie, play the same game. They always say that the pic is not good enough, or it's blurred. That's an excuse that the thieves use to avoid paying you.

• Like 1

I cashed out on Valued Opinion last week, and they did not ask me to download my id.  I still have $80 in my account though, and they only allow you to cash out for $20 max each time.  Maybe three months ago they sent s code to my landline, and I could not understand it, and I asked if O could have a text sent to my cell phone, and they said yes, but I never gave them my cell phone number, but mow they do not send you a code to enter.  I would be apprensive about sending them a copy of my id too.

4 hours ago, NFriday said:

I cashed out on Valued Opinion last week, and they did not ask me to download my id.  I still have $80 in my account though, and they only allow you to cash out for $20 max each time.  Maybe three months ago they sent s code to my landline, and I could not understand it, and I asked if O could have a text sent to my cell phone, and they said yes, but I never gave them my cell phone number, but mow they do not send you a code to enter.  I would be apprensive about sending them a copy of my id too.

I don't know if this is something new the last time I received a phone call with the code

• Like 1

I just went to Valued Opinions, and their website says that you receive a phone call with the code, and it does not mention anything about showing your ID, but the last time I cashed out almost a month ago, I did not receive a phone call with my code, and they did not ask me for my ID.  When I just looked at the surveys completed though, it showed a survey that I was credited with $25 on 3/10.  I have never received $25 from them for doing a survey, but on 3/9, I did a Remesh survey which was worth $25.  I wonder if that is the same survey.  Valued Opinions has never paid me so much for a survey before.  It is also strange because I was told it would take 4-6 weeks to get my money.

• 2 weeks later...

i just tried to cash out and they want your drivers license photo.  i am not happy with that.

update, they sent me a postcard and i sent it back.  so far so good.

Edited by elsielc
update

Update

They wanted my photo ID 

They would not work with me

I would not send them my photo ID

I just received an email

They suspended my account

I just tried to cash out for $20 Amazon, and now they are asking for my ID.  There is something about how you can mail it too.  I will have to think about this.  I have $105 in my account.  Maybe if I cover up some stuff on my ID, I would sent it to them.

Two people have written negative reviews of Valued Opinion because they are now requiring ID.  One person said that they delete the id in seven days  None of the other Dynata sites require this.

2 hours ago, NFriday said:

Two people have written negative reviews of Valued Opinion because they are now requiring ID.  One person said that they delete the id in seven days  None of the other Dynata sites require this.

I chose the second option I thought they would send a code to you in the mail but it would take 3 or 4 weeks (not really sure if that's what it said)

I don't think anything is that secure over the internet so I wasn't going to send a copy of my ID to them

Suspended my account permanently

Now they give me an option for them to send me a link through SMS, but when I enter in my cell phone number, it won't let me send it.  Now I don't see anything about doing it through the mail.

I just updated my review for Valued Opinions.  I just lowered my review from three stars to 1 1/2 stars, and I said it was mostly because of the ID requirement.  They are discriminating against people that do not have smart phones.  I am sure I won't get a response from them.  I noticed there are a lot of bad reviews on Trust Pilot for them from people who hate the ID requirement.

On 3/31/2023 at 8:48 PM, NFriday said:

I just updated my review for Valued Opinions.  I just lowered my review from three stars to 1 1/2 stars, and I said it was mostly because of the ID requirement.  They are discriminating against people that do not have smart phones.  I am sure I won't get a response from them.  I noticed there are a lot of bad reviews on Trust Pilot for them from people who hate the ID requirement.

I guess that's a lessen learned  never keep to much in your account cash out as soon as you can.I only had 20.00 in my valued opinion  account but still think that was rotten of them to suspend my account since I wouldn't send them a photo Id

I just received an email from Valued Opinion

I have escalated your postal verification to the appropriate parties to help us resolve this issue.I will get back to you when I have an update. I apologize for not being able to address your concern well the first time.

Will see how this plays out