So hard to score points on PrizeRebel

Joyce65

I joined PrizeRebel after reading how easy it is to take surveys and score points.  Unfortunately not for me.  I was getting a few points a month when Peanut Labs was part of their site.  Peanut Labs isn't there anymore; it's been replaced by InBrain.  InBrain was great because every time I dq'ed, I'd get 2 points.  So I was earning points faster.  But something's changed.  I don't always receive 2 points for every dq.  And now the surveys LOOP into the next one.  Loop Surveys are the worst!  I get so disgusted being forwarded to the next survey, I just close the survey down.  And it's almost every survey I click on.  I'm ready to give PrizeRebel the boot.  I shouldn't have to work this hard for 20 - 30(?) points.  GRRR

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

with OneOpinion along with erewards and opinionrewards panel  they hold you to a 24 hour period.  For example for me with OneOpinion I DQ'd on surveys between 557pm to 755pm last nite so I can't get DQ points for surveys til almost 6pm today.  If I did surveys now and screened out I would not get the DQ points

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...