Unfair Reversals!!!!!

ConnecticutMarc

2 hours ago, sp1 said:

ConnectICutMarc, what's a reversal ?

A retraction by the survey site of any points or money earned by doing a survey.. When that is done, you wind up with a negative balance.

Most likely what happened is that the actual company that did the survey through the particular site rejected your answers. Have had that happen a few times a year on various sites. It only deducted the points for that survey and never ended with a negative balance. You have to remember that most survey sites are merely conduits for other companies to have their surveys handled through , so the survey taker is at the mercy of the originating company.

On 3/21/2023 at 9:24 AM, ConnecticutMarc said:

The psychopaths at Rewarding Ways, Superpayme and offernation have given me huge point and cash reversals despite their babbling that"there are no right or wrong answers"!!!!! 

That happened to me 2 times with Life Points.. and we never have a way of finding out 'why'

• Like 1

Reversals on survey sites are not uncommon, at least from my experience. I get at least one every 3 or 4 weeks. It's generally not a huge loss. 

That being said, Rewarding Ways is the absolute worst survey site I've ever been a member of. Their customer support people are some of the rudest and unhelpful ones around. One of their employees couldn't even use proper spelling and grammar when interacting with members, and was just really unprofessional overall.

• Like 1

I have seen the same thing happen with OpinionInn but they do provide reason why my response was rejected.  They do not reverse the money (not points) as the surveys are in pending mode and get approved or rejected once the researcher have reviewed the response..

• Like 1