Inbox Dollars and Send Earnings

pattyjj

They used to pay $1.00 a survey. So you could get on the site and take a survey a day. The money would add up quick. Now they only pay $.50 a survey. I don't even bother anymore. :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

TreasureTrooper pays .75 for their daily #1

you don't have to do gpt offers, and be careful not to do a survey for .75 cents that greenfield would pay you 5$ for or something.

I do not do the #2 TreasureTrooper daily survey personally unless there is a contest or some other reward involved. I'm not sure #2 is legit yet, but an offer instead.

I think Cashcrate.com pays 80 cents for the same thing, but I haven't used them in a long time, last time I used them they were slow on some things.

• 5 weeks later...

Ive given up on them. Can you believe .50 for a survey? I was wasting most of my day doing those surveys and have nothing to show for it. Time to clean out the clutter and get rid of them. Maybe they will realize what is going on when their survey takers are far and few between.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave up on Sendearnings. For .50 a survey, and if you don't qualify, you've spent 10 minutes with no quarters to show for it. They are a joke. SurveySpot is another. Actually, any company who offers "sweepstakes" is pathetic. I'm getting rid of them. Not worth the time.

• 2 months later...
I gave up on Sendearnings. For .50 a survey, and if you don't qualify, you've spent 10 minutes with no quarters to show for it. They are a joke. SurveySpot is another. Actually, any company who offers "sweepstakes" is pathetic. I'm getting rid of them. Not worth the time.

I agree with you. I been with Inbox dollar for five months and already i feel like i wanted to get rid of them. Only making 8.50, i wanted to cash out but can't since I am not by the ten dollar mark. Since my other sibling and friend wanted to sign up, i had to give them a warning about this site. Most of the other offer they give you to make money, you have to use your credit card to do a trail offer. I just wish most of the surveys that I have taken with then, it would be complete instead of " you are not qualify for this survey, try again".

Just reading all of those complaints has put me in a total (opt out) frame of mind.You should never have a problem getting paid since they choose how many panelists they want for the survey,and they should know how much scratch they have to be able to pay the amount they have chosen.Maybe they need to cut back the number of panelists for each survey,because they know people are going to jump at the chance to sit and type from a comfy chair at home by the thousands.