More Survey Insanity

ConnecticutMarc

First survey question: Do you have children? I said yes. Next: Their age and gender? I answered "a 9 year old girl." Next: Can your 9 year old girl take this survey? I said yes. Their questions for my 9 year old girl: "Are you a fan of: NASCAR, NFL, NBA, MLB, WWE?" I said no to all that. Needless to say, that was the end of the survey for me. But just how do those dopes expect a 9 year old girl to be interested in all that? That just goes to add to my opinion that all survey writers are all severely mentally deficient. BTW, I really don't have a 9 year old child. At almost 80 years of age, I'm obviously too old for that.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

The quality of many surveys is very low. If I were commissioning a survey company to do research for me I would want to see examples of their work before parting with a penny. I can only assume they have very lazy customers with money to burn!

20 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

First survey question: Do you have children? I said yes. Next: Their age and gender? I answered "a 9 year old girl." Next: Can your 9 year old girl take this survey? I said yes. Their questions for my 9 year old girl: "Are you a fan of: NASCAR, NFL, NBA, MLB, WWE?" I said no to all that. Needless to say, that was the end of the survey for me. But just how do those dopes expect a 9 year old girl to be interested in all that? That just goes to add to my opinion that all survey writers are all severely mentally deficient. BTW, I really don't have a 9 year old child. At almost 80 years of age, I'm obviously too old for that.

Worse yet is getting the "Do you have children?" question , answering "no" , and then getting asked for their ages.

• Like 2

They are a joke aren't they, I truly despise these companies.

I was about 10mins into a survey about chocolate, answered all sorts of boring nonsense, then they asked me what chocolate I liked from a list of about 6, I answered none (honest answer) and what happened next, the lowlifes screened me out, what is the point, they are not interested in your answers,  they just want you to pick what suits them. I HATE THEM!

• Like 2