Anyone having problems with CINT?

oldchap

Keep getting e-mails to take surveys from the various Cint panels, but as soon as I click on link get DQ. Wonder if it’s because I complain too much?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, oldchap said:

Keep getting e-mails to take surveys from the various Cint panels, but as soon as I click on link get DQ. Wonder if it’s because I complain too much?

On Crowdology (a Cint site) , I have had a total of one survey that I wasn't automatically DQed from in 6+ months.

17 hours ago, NFriday said:

Why would you continue to do surveys with a company that let you complete one survey in six months?

I remain there as things may change , I hope. It only takes a minute to access a survey and be DQed. Also , force of habit.

I have a negative opinion of Cint as they have undergone multiple acquisitions and their panel management team seems to have either moved on or become overworked with the influx of new panels. As a result, I do not consider them a reliable option. There are much better alternatives available in the market with a decent survey availability and good payout structure. For now, my preferred option is OpinionInn.com 

On 4/7/2023 at 1:24 AM, Adam706 said:

I have a negative opinion of Cint as they have undergone multiple acquisitions and their panel management team seems to have either moved on or become overworked with the influx of new panels. As a result, I do not consider them a reliable option. There are much better alternatives available in the market with a decent survey availability and good payout structure. For now, my preferred option is OpinionInn.com 

I agree.  I originally signed up with them through Panel Champ & Quest Mindshare, then it changed to Opini Surveys. Up until December 2022 I was making a good amount of PayPal money through their site but they abruptly dropped me in 2023, saying I "unsubscribed" from my account, which I never did.  I had about $3 of earnings that have been lost as I no longer appear to be in their system.  

I have surveys sent from

Points for opinion  

quark 

WRM 

and all have no domain I contacted Cint as they send the surveys out but they claim they only send them but its not there responsibility to check to see what has happened to these panels so all the money owning me is lost 

Cint to me are criminal 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I think the question is "Anyone NOT having problems with Cint?"

I don't use Cint any more than once in a blue moon. The company seemed pretty sketchy and from what I see in this thread and plenty of other threads about Cint, the company is sketchy. I honestly do not know how this company is able to keep going...

• Like 2