Lifepoints requestor

episemion

Anyone else getting a requestor upon opening LifePoints asking if you want to remain on the site or sign off. Been seeing that for a few days now. Makes no sense.

image.png.d24680bf5cd7a61c08fcf7bbd4630abd.png

9 hours ago, episemion said:

Anyone else getting a requestor upon opening LifePoints asking if you want to remain on the site or sign off. Been seeing that for a few days now. Makes no sense.

image.png.d24680bf5cd7a61c08fcf7bbd4630abd.png

I haven't seen that 

Wonder why some are getting it and others not. Will see what the response to the ticket is from support. Asking if you want to stay signed on or off upon accessing a site makes no sense at all.

i just got it as well.  I think it may have to do with logging in and out of their site.  Usually I just close browser tab or if it leave the site open too long it logs me out for inactivity and next time I go to their website i have to log back in. Today i just went to the site after reading the post and i was logged in and asked if i want to log out or continue.  I did not have to log in to get into the site

Maybe they are just asking to you want to continue or log out at this point

• Like 2

Just did a test. I always simply close the tab and never sign out. Normally , when I access the site , I get a screen to log in with my email and PW filled in. The past few days I have gotten the pre-filled in login screen , but now with the requestor. Tried signing out to see if that made a difference. the only difference was that instead of the pre-filled in login screen , I got the main screen. This time , there was a similar type requestor asking if I wanted to continue to the sign-in. Very strange.

Wonder if those were supposed to show only as inactivity timer messages and something went wrong.

What browser is everyone using when you get this?

I use Chrome.  I just got it, but I was able to log on.  I only got one survey to complete though, and I was not eligible, and so I got 2 points.  I then got an additional 19 points when I answered some additional questions.

• Like 1

I use Edge (Chromium based) as well , but when I left the ticket to support , the system details at the right showed Chrome. Probably because the new Edge is Chrome based.

8 hours ago, episemion said:

I use Edge (Chromium based) as well , but when I left the ticket to support , the system details at the right showed Chrome. Probably because the new Edge is Chrome based.

I have noticed that I'm not getting survey emails from them now I need to go on the site to see if there's anything there I used to get at least 1 or 2 emails a day

• Like 1

2 hours ago, peach6 said:

I have noticed that I'm not getting survey emails from them now I need to go on the site to see if there's anything there I used to get at least 1 or 2 emails a day

I still get the emails , but maybe not as many. I always just go to survey sites and don't rely on email notifications.

• Thanks 1