Lifepoints requestor

episemion

12 hours ago, peach6 said:

Seems like when I do go on there they are closed

What do you mean by closed?

2 hours ago, episemion said:

What do you mean by closed?

There will be a survey there but when I click on it will say survey is closed does happen periodically not all the time

7 hours ago, peach6 said:

There will be a survey there but when I click on it will say survey is closed does happen periodically not all the time

Understood. I get emails , but usually delete them. Have had periodic surveys listed on the site that either said already done or "no survey available". 

Has anyone else here opened a support ticket at the site? Perhaps multiple tickets would get their attention. I have one open , but all of the responses from the rep that took the ticket to date say to use a different browser. The issue only started late last week and only affects their site , so it logically would be something that was introduced there and not a browser issue that would affect most , if not all , sites.

Possibly an inactivity timer was introduced that just is not behaving with Chrome and Edge. Until it is fixed , just have to live with it I guess.

Tried signing out , rebooting , and then opening the site. Got the following. definitely site specific.

image.png.cb7c378f620973a0925a70e3f2976dd3.png

May have found a solution. Deleted cookies and then the site behaved normally. No requestor. 

UPDATE: That only worked for one session. The next time I went to the site (just now) , the requestor was back. Is the site depositing a cookie that's causing this issue in Chrome based browsers?

Are all that were experiencing this issue still experiencing it? Or am I the only one? Seems odd that it is only one site and the requestors all have the same button design as those on the site.

• Thanks 1

If you haven't , open a ticket for support with info and a screen shot. I already did and got nowhere. If they get a bunch of complaints , perhaps they will look into it. Thanks.

4 hours ago, NevadaJones said:

Is there a reason we should be so concerned about all this? What am I missing? 

Not a major concern. It just an annoyance that the site needs to fix. 

• Like 1