I'm leaving it forever, I'm so burned out and sick of this ( long post )

lavarmc

13 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

I totally understand dropping all of those survey sites that only pay you pennies for 10 - 15 min of your time. But, again, the OP is acting as if EVERY survey site out there is like that, which is far from true. 

5 hours ago, episemion said:

Agree. There are still sites that pay properly and well.

far from true? Tell me your own sites that are international and pay from 1 to 3 dollars per random complete survey, pages that do not have a geoblocking restriction or researchers, excuse me for telling you but out of 12 pages that I have worked on in 11 years on this the times I have seen paying questionnaires for more than $1.25 are very, very few, with the exception of only and only 1 page = GFK that all your surveys have always paid me from 2 to 3 dollars

The person from whom I have earned the most money by far has been Cint, that company with such a bad reputation apparently here in my country I have done very well with them and they have paid me almost everything and the worst = Samplicio in 11 years I have done 2 surveys in life, i will have disqualified thousands of them, maybe it's due to geoblocks, maybe samplicio in canada works perfectly. The issue of being able to access companies with geoblocking from other countries to collect profile data is disgusting, the issue of lying about the duration of practically all of them (except those of consumption for all audiences) is repellent.

So I'm still waiting, give me a list of the many companies that according to you pay well

I gather that you are not in the US. If so , there will be far less survey sites that will have much activity for you as most of the firms commissioning surveys are in the US. My list of sites that pay well (in my opinion) do not meet your definition as none have surveys that pay that much per survey. The sites I use that pay the best are:

Paidviewpoint  (TS surveys at $.10 and frequent better paying ones. Cash out at least monthly.

LifePoints (Steady flow of surveys for the most part. Cashout for $50 several times a year.)

Survey Savvy (OK , but not great.)

I look at survey payouts as extra money , not as an income earner.

• Thanks 1

I also think the OP is not in the US. Paidviewpoint, Prolific, Forthrite, Receipt Hog, Fetch, 1Q, Amazon Shopper app, ConnectCloud Research, Amazon Turk, 25 Clicks, and ReKlaim are the ONLY survey sites/apps I am still a member of because they are the only ones for me that have been constantly honest, have short surveys, hardly any DQs, and pay quickly. All of the above sites are very reputable and I never had a problem with them. I think the rest all suck big time.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, episemion said:

Supongo que no estás en los EE.UU. Si es así, habrá muchos menos sitios de encuestas que tendrán mucha actividad para usted, ya que la mayoría de las empresas que encargan encuestas se encuentran en los EE. UU. Mi lista de sitios que pagan bien (en mi opinión) no cumple con su definición ya que ninguno tiene encuestas que pagan tanto por encuesta. Los sitios que uso que pagan mejor son:

Punto de vista pagado (encuestas TS a $ 0,10 y encuestas frecuentes que pagan mejor. Cobra al menos mensualmente.

LifePoints (Flujo constante de encuestas en su mayor parte. Retiro de $50 varias veces al año).

Survey Savvy (está bien, pero no excelente).

Veo los pagos de las encuestas como dinero extra, no como una fuente de ingresos.

thank you. I will try to answer the points in parts so that we can understand each other. I am from Europe. I have an approximate base of what the questionnaires should be paid based on the subject and the duration because I met a person who worked for 2 years interviewing consumers, from 2018 to 2020 and they were paid between €6 and €8 only with typical profiles and an age range (consumption) Imagine looking for an IT engineer of 100k or more per year willing to fill in but what the hell... and one like that for doing it to a person they wouldn't pay you 8 dollars I can assure you.
don't take this the hard way and I know a lot what is behind all this. Starting from the knowledge and then what is executed in practice is very different, first you say that you think that paidviewpoints "is good"

Well, it seems like a bad joke to me, 0.10 with a trustscore of 9000? Holy mother of god... I reached a trustscore of barely 2000 because the dynamics on that web page is to pay $0.03 and a range between 100 and 200 ''trustcore'' until reaching 9,000. Can you tell me where are the trustcores themselves? company studies because in 31 surveys of 0.03 that I did, only 1 of them was 28 minutes paid at $0.54, and yet you tell me that they pay 0.1 for a completed survey and that "there are more" normal surveys.

So I must think that sometimes (with an obvious maximum trustscore) they throw away beggar chips for 35 minutes at $0.54... bad business for the filler. Very bad. Honestly, being able to charge $15 every 2-3 months seems very mediocre to me. a lot. better close the door

then you say lifepoints: LifePoints is a combination of dkr1 Cint and kantar panel (formerly this was global test market) and there I did generate money on average from $20 to $30 per month for 1 consecutive year without problem until closing cycle (this last one quantity begins to seem somewhat acceptable to me, not good, acceptable) another: dkr1 was the old opinion insights, their original panel is dead, out of 80 2 approve (this is then eliminated) and on the other hand kantar world panel remains (occupied and complete lists in registry ) but only these together with Cint launch studies in LifePoints until, until...

Maybe you are new to LifePoints or you haven't experienced cycles (I don't know) but I'm going to tell you that sometimes they throw a lot (6 a day for 3 days) and then you spend 2-4 months that you have to cry to the virgin and beg to the child jesus so that one or two weekly surveys arrive to your profile (in researchers, however, they launch you and you see that consumption studies continue to be baked daily, therefore they exist, and your profile is adequate, but they are not going to launch them in LifePoints... very curious.

So what? So tell me what are they playing? Why doesn't Cint launch me more studies from LifePoints itself and add them to me in Freecash? It is totally absurd, if you have for me, throw them in your LifePoints platform, not in Swagbucks or wherever, I repeat, they play, what interest in collecting data to make it your own from other people's platforms? very bad purposes, nor does it make sense.

I don't know Survey Savvy, I imagine it will be a researcher, for me researchers are worthless because everything is very badly done and with very bad intentions, this should always be done in a consumer panel created and developed by a single company and that fits your profile to not disqualify and avoid if possible most errors, examples of authentic panels -> gfk, isay, pollfish, work for them.

The same with One Opinion, to all this:

Even if you saw the surveys as a secondary or main source of income (but not extremely poor and slave amounts, let's put something decent, something decent for me is from $460 to $650 per month, with an average of, let's say, 20 pages with your own development) even if you wanted to live off it and you pretended, believe me that you would not achieve it. because they won't pay, they don't want to, not because they can't, because they don't want to, they turn it into slave labor for a bowl of rice ;)

20 hours ago, Njsurveyman said:

También creo que el OP no está en los EE. UU. Paidviewpoint , Prolific , Forthrite, Receipt Hog, Fetch, 1Q, Amazon Shopper app, ConnectCloud Research, Amazon Turk, 25 Clicks y ReKlaim son los ÚNICOS sitios/aplicaciones de encuestas de los que sigo siendo miembro porque son los únicos para mí que han sido constantemente honestos, tienen encuestas cortas, casi ningún DQ y pagan rápidamente. Todos los sitios anteriores son de muy buena reputación y nunca tuve un problema con ellos. Creo que el resto apestan a lo grande.

I do not doubt that they can have a very good reputation and be as legal as you want, except that they are not reliable in analysis, be careful, do not confuse these 2.

Most of the sites you've mentioned (not counting researchers) even work in the traditional research section, which is creating interviews for consumption. As I mentioned to you on another occasion where you are posted, they are cashbacks from tickets with geoblocking (USA or UK) and they are measuring your shopping consumer audience by means of an invented váramo while they offer you an invented currency called X / points which neither They don't even explain the value (unless you give it to them by calculating) so they collect your tickets, and they save all the work of knowing an elaborate opinion... they do an excellent business, wow: they are taking advantage of you as they want, but hey, I understand your position, if you're okay with them and they seem fair to you, if you're happy with them exchanging "I don't know what business checks" after months and months for dozens of tickets-

As for the latter, that they suck big time, they do suck, in fact, this whole post raises a big question. and the key question is which ones don't suck? because for me all, I'm still looking for something that doesn't suck (average of 25 to 50 per month per page, and before this existed, very scarce, but it existed, and paying poorly, paying poorly). I have understood and seen information that in the UK there are the most reputable companies and with willing people, that they offer from 3 to 5 dollars per study and they come out constantly, but oh wait, oh wait... everything is geoblocked, so?

1 hour ago, lavarmc said:

Well, it seems like a bad joke to me, 0.10 with a trustscore of 9000? Holy mother of god... I reached a trustscore of barely 2000 because the dynamics on that web page is to pay $0.03 and a range between 100 and 200 ''trustcore'' until reaching 9,000. Can you tell me where are the trustcores themselves? company studies because in 31 surveys of 0.03 that I did, only 1 of them was 28 minutes paid at $0.54, and yet you tell me that they pay 0.1 for a completed survey and that "there are more" normal surveys.

then you say lifepoints: LifePoints is a combination of dkr1 Cint and kantar panel (formerly this was global test market) and there I did generate money on average from $20 to $30 per month for 1 consecutive year without problem until closing cycle (this last one quantity begins to seem somewhat acceptable to me, not good, acceptable) another: dkr1 was the old opinion insights, their original panel is dead, out of 80 2 approve (this is then eliminated) and on the other hand kantar world panel remains (occupied and complete lists in registry ) but only these together with Cint launch studies in LifePoints until, until...

Maybe you are new to LifePoints or you haven't experienced cycles (I don't know) but I'm going to tell you that sometimes they throw a lot (6 a day for 3 days) and then you spend 2-4 months that you have to cry to the virgin and beg to the child jesus so that one or two weekly surveys arrive to your profile (in researchers, however, they launch you and you see that consumption studies continue to be baked daily, therefore they exist, and your profile is adequate, but they are not going to launch them in LifePoints... very curious.

Paidviewpoint pays US members $.10 per TS survey and it took a couple of months to reach the TS score of 10000. That included TS surveys and better paying ones , none of which took more than a few minutes each. Once the TS of 10000 was reached , I still get the TS ones along with better paying non-TS ones commissioned by clients. I reach the $5 cash out at least once a month. Been with them since they started many years ago.

Been with LifePoints for 20+ years. Started back when they were mysurvey and then when they changed to LifePoints. There have been a few sparse times where there were no new surveys for a day or 2 , but I have generally had anywhere from a couple to a dozen daily. 

I have other things to do with my time and do not spend all day doing surveys. I have never been able to earn "$460 to $650 per month". More like that much per year in spare time. I am not aware of anyone doing that volume. 

4 hours ago, episemion said:

Paidviewpoint paga a los miembros de EE. UU. $ 0,10 por encuesta de TS y tomó un par de meses alcanzar el puntaje de TS de 10000. Eso incluyó encuestas de TS y encuestas mejor pagadas, ninguna de las cuales tomó más de unos minutos cada una. Una vez que se alcanzó el TS de 10000, sigo recibiendo los TS junto con los que no son TS mejor pagados encargados por los clientes. Alcanzo el retiro de $5 al menos una vez al mes. Llevo con ellos desde que empezaron hace muchos años.

Llevo más de 20 años con LifePoints . Comenzó cuando eran mysurvey y luego cuando cambiaron a LifePoints . Ha habido algunos momentos escasos en los que no hubo nuevas encuestas durante uno o dos días, pero en general he tenido entre un par y una docena por día. 

Tengo otras cosas que hacer con mi tiempo y no paso todo el día haciendo encuestas. Nunca he podido ganar " $460 a $650 por mes". Más como eso mucho por año en el tiempo libre. No conozco a nadie que haga ese volumen. 

As far as I know LifePoints was ''the new reopening'' of the old GTM (global test market) owned entirely by Cint. Maybe there was a merger with mysurvey because they had problems in other people's research just like SSI (dkr that in the end works with Cint and dynata) in the end they create and create clone panels of themselves that are useless because they leave them empty.

If they wanted to do it... enough to make a living from it, the users could NOT, but if they reach more than half a day in salary, yes. Just do the math: if it were more fair - 20 different panels working in conjunction with weekly averages of 3 to 7 studies paid from 1.5 to 3 $ comes a bonus that gives to eat, and in reality I'm pulling low, the researchers they earn from this, they do earn, and if they were really honest, I won't tell you the figure that could be achieved per month because you wouldn't believe it.

5 hours ago, lavarmc said:

As far as I know LifePoints was ''the new reopening'' of the old GTM (global test market) owned entirely by Cint. Maybe there was a merger with mysurvey because they had problems in other people's research just like SSI (dkr that in the end works with Cint and dynata) in the end they create and create clone panels of themselves that are useless because they leave them empty.

If they wanted to do it... enough to make a living from it, the users could NOT, but if they reach more than half a day in salary, yes. Just do the math: if it were more fair - 20 different panels working in conjunction with weekly averages of 3 to 7 studies paid from 1.5 to 3 $ comes a bonus that gives to eat, and in reality I'm pulling low, the researchers they earn from this, they do earn, and if they were really honest, I won't tell you the figure that could be achieved per month because you wouldn't believe it.

LifePoints was the combination of several sites/companies including GTM and mysurvey. All owned by Kantar as I recall.

You may have all the time needed to devote to doing surveys all day , but most people have lives. Reminds me of the old Netwinner game site where one of the forum staff actually told me that people should be able to play the game 24/7 like she did and if they didn't , they needed to get their priorities straight. Normal users could not do that and only used the site in their spare time. Just like survey takers.

• 2 weeks later...