Survey Junkie Monkey Business

Mommabear

For the past year or so, it has been harder and harder for me to qualify for their surveys. Takes almost a month for me to cash out on 5 dollars. Luckily, this is not the only survey site I use.  Here's an example of a message I received a few times yesterday. I had to laugh and take a screenshot.. funny.thumb.png.6e898034c87055bda67540fb72e1f4cc.png

The psychopaths there owe me more than $5.00. I have been trying to collect for months But every time I make a claim, the mutants put another barrier in my way.

• Like 1

They sent me an email tonight offering me a survey that paid 15 cents and was listed at 16 minutes. That is less than a penny a minute.  So does Survey Junkie think I can't find a better deal than that?  Come on give me a break. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/11/2023 at 10:47 AM, Mommabear said:

For the past year or so, it has been harder and harder for me to qualify for their surveys. Takes almost a month for me to cash out on 5 dollars. Luckily, this is not the only survey site I use.  Here's an example of a message I received a few times yesterday. I had to laugh and take a screenshot.. funny.thumb.png.6e898034c87055bda67540fb72e1f4cc.png

I am still an active member but I haven't gone there in weeks.  I have had the same experience that you have had only I don't think I have even done five a month, more like two months.   Find  good panel and stick with it,  dump the  losers like Survey Junkie.  

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 10:04 PM, Duck said:

I am still an active member but I haven't gone there in weeks.  I have had the same experience that you have had only I don't think I have even done five a month, more like two months.   Find  good panel and stick with it,  dump the  losers like Survey Junkie.  

Believe it or not, there are even worse ones out there than SJ.. Award or Biggest Time Waster for me is Prize Rebel

On 8/18/2023 at 1:18 PM, Mommabear said:

Believe it or not, there are even worse ones out there than SJ.. Award or Biggest Time Waster for me is Prize Rebel

Try the Toluna surveys on PrizeRebel.  I have had pretty good luck with them,  usually get a couple a day done.  The YourSurveys are awful and the other providers they have are damn near impossible to get qualified for. 

On 5/11/2023 at 12:47 PM, Mommabear said:

I had not seen your message. Thanks for the laugh.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mnleona said:

I had not seen your message. Thanks for the laugh.

I guess you have to hit the 'expand' link.. and it is funny isn't it?  We all need a laugh