Life Points Cancelled Me and Owes Me..

Mommabear

To my shock this morning, I was about to log in to LifePoints to inquire as to why I haven't been paid ( 10 dollars owed) and when I went to log in, I was denied with a message that my membership was cancelled!  I have been with them since 2019.  I just wrote them and await a response.

As what seems to be the New Normal in Modern Life, we are found guilty on a whim, without explanation..

To cheat someone out of money is another nail in the coffin.

Has anyone else had this happen with LifePoints?

As it is, they are the only site I am on that makes you wait at least a week for your money.

See ALL the posts here about this disgusting site. They owed me $100 and cancelled me for NO reason a few years back and kept my money. I was with them at least 15 years, probably more. They do this over and over again to so many of us....they are pathetic!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Mommabear said:

To my shock this morning, I was about to log in to LifePoints to inquire as to why I haven't been paid ( 10 dollars owed) and when I went to log in, I was denied with a message that my membership was cancelled!  I have been with them since 2019.  I just wrote them and await a response.

As what seems to be the New Normal in Modern Life, we are found guilty on a whim, without explanation..

To cheat someone out of money is another nail in the coffin.

Has anyone else had this happen with LifePoints?

As it is, they are the only site I am on that makes you wait at least a week for your money.

When they respond , they should provide a reason. Ask for a clarification if it makes no sense. 

• Like 1

I had this exact same thing happen to me less than a month ago after years of being a member of their site.  I did write them back asking why my account was cancelled and they refused to tell me why. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, episemion said:

When they respond , they should provide a reason. Ask for a clarification if it makes no sense. 

'Should' is like common sense, which society is losing. Everyone I know of that has had this happen to them, get the same 'explanation' being : violation of their rules.. Like the response is from Artificial intelliegence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

The robbers there didn't want to pay you.

Yes and as it is, it's the only site I am on that makes you wait at least a week before they pay you.

23 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

See ALL the posts here about this disgusting site. They owed me $100 and cancelled me for NO reason a few years back and kept my money. I was with them at least 15 years, probably more. They do this over and over again to so many of us....they are pathetic!

That is truly disgusting.. 15 years.. so much for loyalty...which is why I tend to cash out the moment I hit the minimum payout because I don't trust most of them.  I have reported them to SiteJabber as well. Probably won't make a difference but at least I can vent..

1 hour ago, Mommabear said:

That is truly disgusting.. 15 years.. so much for loyalty...which is why I tend to cash out the moment I hit the minimum payout because I don't trust most of them.  I have reported them to SiteJabber as well. Probably won't make a difference but at least I can vent..

I have learned my lesson. I cash out as soon as I can on the few sites to which I still belong. Lesson learned BUT I have such distain and disgust for most survey sites after this happened!

• Like 2

On 5/13/2023 at 1:18 PM, pansyrhonda said:

That is why you redeem points at the first possible chance you can.

Ah yes I did asap and that's when they cancelled me..

On 5/13/2023 at 10:35 AM, ConnecticutMarc said:

The robbers there didn't want to pay you.

After 1 week, I received this canned response from them. Evidently, they ignored my statement of telling them I was reporting them:

Support Team (LifePoints)

May 18, 2023, 13:40 GMT+1

We have escalated your issue internally and are tracking that for you. Once we're able to, we will be sure to update you with additional information or resolution.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

The LifePoints Team

6 hours ago, Mommabear said:

After 1 week, I received this canned response from them. Evidently, they ignored my statement of telling them I was reporting them:

Support Team (LifePoints)

May 18, 2023, 13:40 GMT+1

We have escalated your issue internally and are tracking that for you. Once we're able to, we will be sure to update you with additional information or resolution.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

The LifePoints Team

Have gotten that response and they always have gotten back to me.

• Like 1

On 5/18/2023 at 7:36 PM, episemion said:

Have gotten that response and they always have gotten back to me.

Typical response from them.. their template:

We've had some feedback from our survey partners and/or our Quality Team and they've let us know that your account has been suspended due to poor survey practices.

These could include, but are not limited to, the following reasons:

1. Inconsistencies in your survey responses
  2. Inconsistencies in your survey profile
  3. Speeding through survey
  4. Straight lining (providing identical/similar responses to every question in the survey)
  5. False geographic location
  6. Multiple accounts

As much as we would love to have your input and get your opinions for our surveys, unfortunately, we are unable to reactivate your account and there is nothing further we can do about this.

#4 I am 'guilty' of as I was telling the truth.. Am I supposed to lie when it asks about sports?

#3.. Many of these surveys you can do with your eyes closed with the redundant questions.

I have lost more than 10 dollars in my life and have health concerns so I leave it to survey Karma

On the other hand, quite opposite and Positive. news: Last week by accident hit the wrong button and got credited over at Paid Viewpoint. I straight away wrote them what happened and told them to deduct my credit. They responded, telling me not to worry. that I am HONEST..and my account is in good standing

20 minutes ago, Mommabear said:

Typical response from them.. their template:

We've had some feedback from our survey partners and/or our Quality Team and they've let us know that your account has been suspended due to poor survey practices.

These could include, but are not limited to, the following reasons:

1. Inconsistencies in your survey responses
  2. Inconsistencies in your survey profile
  3. Speeding through survey
  4. Straight lining (providing identical/similar responses to every question in the survey)
  5. False geographic location
  6. Multiple accounts

As much as we would love to have your input and get your opinions for our surveys, unfortunately, we are unable to reactivate your account and there is nothing further we can do about this.

#4 I am 'guilty' of as I was telling the truth.. Am I supposed to lie when it asks about sports?

#3.. Many of these surveys you can do with your eyes closed with the redundant questions.

I have lost more than 10 dollars in my life and have health concerns so I leave it to survey Karma

On the other hand, quite opposite and Positive. news: Last week by accident hit the wrong button and got credited over at Paid Viewpoint. I straight away wrote them what happened and told them to deduct my credit. They responded, telling me not to worry. that I am HONEST..and my account is in good standing

That is the same idiotic response everyone gets, been the same for years. They could at least change the lies they tell us from year to year! 

• Like 2