Life Points Cancelled Me and Owes Me..

Mommabear

33 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

That is the same idiotic response everyone gets, been the same for years. They could at least change the lies they tell us from year to year! 

Amen!. Who needs them??  The are the only survey site I have encountered that can take at least a week to pay you through PayPal

On 5/22/2023 at 12:11 PM, Mommabear said:

Amen!. Who needs them??  The are the only survey site I have encountered that can take at least a week to pay you through PayPal

I did very well with them for 19 years (I looked it up) But now I am truly "sour grapes" as they threw me out (and so many others) ONLY when we cashed out and kept our hard-earned cash. It is a shame they can get away with this over and over and over again but there are no regulations AND THEY KNOW IT so they get away with bloody murder! 

• Like 2

On 5/25/2023 at 1:12 PM, Sandy21 said:

I did very well with them for 19 years (I looked it up) But now I am truly "sour grapes" as they threw me out (and so many others) ONLY when we cashed out and kept our hard-earned cash. It is a shame they can get away with this over and over and over again but there are no regulations AND THEY KNOW IT so they get away with bloody murder! 

How interesting it is that they cancel us when they owe us money. There's a special place for them in Survey Purgatory

• Haha 1