New Survey Panel: Prime Opinion

Administrator

Prime Opinion has just been added to the SurveyPolice directory.

checkmark.png Join to get a sign up bonus between $1-$5
checkmark.png Cash out your earnings for over 150 reward options including cash (PayPal, Venmo, bank transfers), gift cards, and pre-paid credit cards
checkmark.png Redeem your earnings with a minimum of just $5 in your account
checkmark.png Available in: USA, UK, Australia, Canada., Germany, Ireland, and more.

» CLICK HERE TO JOIN

I just joined today and I have qualified for only the 1st survey for 20 points.

I have wasted so far 45 minutes, not qualifying for anything.  I notice it's the same surveys from other sites.

It's beginning to remind me of Prize Rebel, where you just go around for an hour in a loop of surveys, with no qualifications.

This is my experience. I hope others have better luck.

EDIT: I am sticking with it till payout.. Giving it a chance

Edited by Mommabear
forgot to add

A good place! I made $10 in 2 days there. I was able to get the money into Paypal.......no stalling, no bungling, no cheating!!!!!

• Like 1

I signed up on May 16th and got a 200 point bonus - yay! Successfully completed and received points for 4 surveys between the 16th and the 17th, but was met with immediate screenouts for every single survey I clicked on after that so I didn't spend a ton of time on the site nor did I check in each day. Today, I was finally able to complete a long drawn out survey 100% only to be redirected to the Prime Opinion website with a "screenout" notification and a measly 4 pts. I was unable to get a screenshot in time, but did provide the URL for the survey to their Help Center and am now waiting to see how they handle it.

I am glad to see it is proving to be worthwhile for others, but while this site may be "new", it is full of the same old deliberate time wasting tactics found on other survey platforms. When I signed up, I unfortunately chose the "1000 point Welcome Bonus" so can't cash out the 576 points I have sitting there. Oh well.

I have now dumped about 5 survey platforms in the last year alone and I plan on deleting my account with Prime Opinion since problematic elements that present themselves early on, very rarely disappear with time.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2023 at 10:28 AM, dimefynder said:

Do they traffic in the same surveys found on many other sites, or do they have their own unique ones, like Paidviewpoint?

Good question.. For me, I get a mixture some I have never seen on other sites- However, none as unique as my favorite Paid Viewpoint

• Like 2

On 5/26/2023 at 3:43 PM, karatekid said:

I signed up on May 16th and got a 200 point bonus - yay! Successfully completed and received points for 4 surveys between the 16th and the 17th, but was met with immediate screenouts for every single survey I clicked on after that so I didn't spend a ton of time on the site nor did I check in each day. Today, I was finally able to complete a long drawn out survey 100% only to be redirected to the Prime Opinion website with a "screenout" notification and a measly 4 pts. I was unable to get a screenshot in time, but did provide the URL for the survey to their Help Center and am now waiting to see how they handle it.

I am glad to see it is proving to be worthwhile for others, but while this site may be "new", it is full of the same old deliberate time wasting tactics found on other survey platforms. When I signed up, I unfortunately chose the "1000 point Welcome Bonus" so can't cash out the 576 points I have sitting there. Oh well.

I have now dumped about 5 survey platforms in the last year alone and I plan on deleting my account with Prime Opinion since problematic elements that present themselves early on, very rarely disappear with time.

Update: Support responded a couple days after this post and told me that they could not see a completion on their end and that they too weren't paid by survey host. The missing points were applied to my account so that's a positive for their customer service being willing to provide a resolution that doesn't require you to jump through hoops with circular conversations. Took a break for a few days deciding to hold off on deleting my account thinking maybe it really was a one-off theft of my time/energy, but I attempted to take 4 surveys today with 2 being screenouts, 1 requiring access to my webcam (which wasn't explicitly stated anywhere beforehand so I clicked out of it), and 1 being a survey I once again completed 100% only to be redirected to an error page with no redirect and no points. Reached out to their support again, but yeah, more of the same.

I saw that Paidviewpoint was mentioned and I don't think I have ever gotten a survey on there that I saw anywhere else so they are truly unique on that front. Prime Opinion most definitely traffics the same exact surveys (from companies, consultancy firms, and colleges) as most other sites, spins you in and out of multiple routers on the way in/on the way out, and has the same "technical glitches" that don't reward points following completion. How much of the latter is really in or out of their control is debatable.

This will be my last update in the thread and I will write a final review under the Directory, but just wanted to provide a follow-up to my original post in case anyone was wondering what support is like when reporting point issues.

Screenshot 2023-06-05 at 13-00-04 DKR parameter not found.png

Edited: Deleted my account with Prime Opinion. Deflection, lack of accountability, and whataboutism run amok with their support response this time around. Was given 50 points for my troubles - thanks, but no thanks and goodbye.

• 4 weeks later...

I've signed up with Prime Opinion last week. So far so good. It is very easy to qualify for surveys. It is very similar to how Qmee used to be for me. They pay out pretty quick. The only thing is that you can only choose increments ($5, $!0, etc.). Another thing is that you have to reconfirm your PayPal account email. All of those are actually non-issues. But they pay right away. 

• 4 weeks later...