Prime Opinion

Mommabear

I joined Prime Opinion a few days ago and was up to almost 800 points hoping to cash out at 1000 points. Many of the surveys go on and on, and you can spend 20 minutes on one, and not get any credit, just sending you down the rabbit hole with another survey and then another and you end up with no points. I have spent more than ample time on the site to get the 800 points. So all of a sudden today, I am asked for my mobile number which I provided and then told my account is under 24 hour review.. why?  

Why are we reviewing accounts?

Some users are signing up with bad intentions.

Their fraudulent activity is harming the relationships with our clients.

This means fewer surveys for honest users. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Like 1

My guess is that, in the warped, distorted and actually sick minds of the freaks who run that place, you did somethimg wrong.And I'm sure that whatever that is or was, it defies all reason and logic.

22 minutes ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

My guess is that, in the warped, distorted and actually sick minds of the freaks who run that place, you did somethimg wrong.And I'm sure that whatever that is or was, it defies all reason and logic.

Well, I admit I was too quick to judge because I got my account back in under 2 hours... and worked on more surveys till I hit the payout of 10 dollars and was paid immediately.

It's so easy to get discouraged nowadays because of all the shenanigans.

I will proceed with caution still.

It's funny that this group has been recently mentioned.  I also joined a couple of weeks ago and thought that I was going to be able to complete at least 2 surveys every day.  The last few days I toggle through every one available only to be dq'ed time after time.  I hope that I don't get stuck in the payout phase by needing a mobile phone because I don't have one.  Has anyone been with them a long time, such as a year?