Could Someone Explain the Cashout Process at Paid Viewpoint?

Sandy21

I've been a member for about nine months now. When I first cashed out I could only do so for one option given, I forget what that was. I had to verify my cell phone number, which I did. After that I have been cashing out for Amazon gift cards, other choices given as well.

Today I went to cash out and it appears only paypal is the option, nothing else. I had to verify my paypal account, which I did but I really don't want to cash out for Paypal. If I wait, will other options return?

Thanks in advance for explaining this,

4 minutes ago, Sandy21 said:

I've been a member for about nine months now. When I first cashed out I could only do so for one option given, I forget what that was. I had to verify my cell phone number, which I did. After that I have been cashing out for Amazon gift cards, other choices given as well.

Today I went to cash out and it appears only paypal is the option, nothing else. I had to verify my paypal account, which I did but I really don't want to cash out for Paypal. If I wait, will other options return?

Thanks in advance for explaining this,

Have not had that issue. Just cashed out yesterday and all options were present. Best bet would be to use the option at the site to contact support. 

• Like 2

Been working fine for me. I get occasional buggy experiences from them, but they seem to go away soon.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...