150 Minute Survey

Duck

Swagbucks has put up a 150 minute survey that awards 3000 points (30 dollars).  That is 2 & 1/2 hours.  If I bite and take the survey what are the chances of me getting 2 hours and 15 minutes in,  a window pops up that tells me I don't qualify?  That is somewhat of a rhetorical question. 

• Like 1

Those used to come up often and if it is a movie/TV show then STAY AWAY. You will watch the entire show and then DQ or it will get about 75% - 95% done and freeze. 

• Like 4

Have seen those as well and as ksedwar said , that would generally be one where you watch either a movie or several episodes of a new TV show. Tedious to sit through and all too often , especially the one I did that was a TV comedy pilot , the show is lousy. If I get one of those , I skip it.

• Like 1

I always participated in long surveys, especially the monthly diaries.  After I completed a monthly purchase diary last month, the next day I was kicked out and, of course, never received the points (1,500).  I won't do any surveys that I have to spend a lot of time to complete anymore, especially the diaries.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Duck said:

If I bite and take the survey what are the chances of me getting 2 hours and 15 minutes in,  a window pops up that tells me I don't qualify?  

ONE HUNDRED PER CENT!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Had that one when I went to My Points. Tried it to see what was to be viewed , but was DQed after the demographics.

I always try to qualify, if only for the experience and education. I give everyone a chance, and succeed maybe 70% of the time. The rip-offs get ignored.

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to check it out and I completed it. $30 is pending. It's one of those with the dark blue background that asks hundreds of questions about everything from shopping to politics to vacations and everything else they can think of. You never have to type anything just read short questions and select answers. It took me the full two hours but you can take breaks if you want. It's not hard at all just prepare yourself so you don't lose your mind...

• Like 1

I did a tv show watching survey one time, was suppose to get $5 for 45 minutes, soon as i hit the finish button error message popped up and never got a penny for it..

• 2 months later...
On 5/31/2023 at 12:33 PM, mrctocco said:

I did a tv show watching survey one time, was suppose to get $5 for 45 minutes, soon as i hit the finish button error message popped up and never got a penny for it..

They love wasting people's time.  Very unethical industry.

• Like 1

I would never take a survey that's over an hour long. The most I'd be willing to do is 30 minutes in one sitting, and even then I would never take an entertainment themed survey where they ask you to watch an episode of a show for instance, because those are notorious for DQing you halfway through and not paying. Plus they're incredibly boring and tedious.

• Like 1