Eye Tracking Surveys

dimefynder

Anybody do these? I see a lot of them from SaySoRewards on Prize Rebel. I haven't done any, and tend to save my webcam surveys for the really high-paying ones.

They're unpredictable. When one appears, I try it. They work for me occasionally, but for the most part, they're just more time wasting, stupid game playing.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ConnecticutMarc said:

They're unpredictable. When one appears, I try it. They work for me occasionally, but for the most part, they're just more time wasting, stupid game playing.

ditto

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I recently did one in person at NYU School of Psychology in NYC. It only paid about $15 for 45 min of my time, but since I was in the city anyway that day, I signed up for it.

• Like 1

I've only ever taken one when I was frustrated by the shortage of surveys available and was desperate to do at least one survey. It was pretty short although I don't remember the subject matter. I'd honestly participate in more of them if they paid well, but I haven't gotten a webcam survey invitation since January iirc.

I quit saying yes to the webcam over a year ago because calibrating my face was so laborious.  More often than not, if I do not turn it on, I am still able to proceed with the survey.  I cannot say which platforms this is true for, but not choosing to be recorded does not dq me that often.

• 3 weeks later...

Whenever I do those surveys, sometimes, the image is just so choppy and it takes a little bit in order for the survey to be satisfied with the position of my face. Using my phone, I would have to hold my arm in a position that is pretty uncomfortable and would start to hurt after a little bit.