Anyone else getting this Tellwut message?

Sandy21

I've been getting  the following message on and off for the past few days;

We are sorry, there are currently no available Hot surveys at this moment. Please come back later.

10 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

I've been getting  the following message on and off for the past few days;

We are sorry, there are currently no available Hot surveys at this moment. Please come back later.

I haven't had many I think I only had one yesterday and one today

6 hours ago, peach6 said:

I haven't had many I think I only had one yesterday and one today

Not usual, I don't think! Wonder why?

• Thanks 1

No because I don't do their surveys. I never qualify. Now they won't let me do more than about 5 polls. It says I have to do one survey every 14 days to get the quick polls. I mentioned this last week but I am outta there. They pay 5 points now for 3 questions. It takes me over a month to get an Amazon card for $10. I get $10 in 20 minutes on Prolific. Really,..I'm, done with Tellwut

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, cricket said:

No because I don't do their surveys. I never qualify. Now they won't let me do more than about 5 polls. It says I have to do one survey every 14 days to get the quick polls. I mentioned this last week but I am outta there. They pay 5 points now for 3 questions. It takes me over a month to get an Amazon card for $10. I get $10 in 20 minutes on Prolific. Really,..I'm, done with Tellwut

I knew of this rule you mentioned, nothing new. I am glad you do so well with Prolific.

18 hours ago, Sandy21 said:

Nothing available for me again today

Getting more today and was able to complete 4 so a good day

• Like 1

I finally  had 10  suppposed opportunities to take surveys today after nothing for many days. But as soon as I clicked on the survey I was told that the survey had reached its quota. Back to square one, no surveys. 

I still barely have any surveys. When I do try to take a survey ot has reached its quita or I get the following  message:

Unfortunately you do not qualify for this survey

SO I have not been able to take ANY surveys in almost two weeks now because nothing is available for me. Soon I'll reach that 2 week mark and won't be allowed to earn points even though I've tried and tried

Frustration!

I can't do the polls either now. They say you have to take a survey but NONE work. Always disqualified. I can't be bothered anymore. They let me do ONE poll. 2 and a half cents...are they serious? Pays half of that for 5 points. Bye Tellwut. You blew it.

• Like 1

I do Tellwut and sometimes I have slow surveys too. Although sometimes I get surveys that are 400-600 points. So I'm going to hang with them for a little while. TGM Surveys is the one that owes me $12.50. I was told that I violated there panel "CINT" and they won't pay me now. I had my VPN accidentally once or twice. Not a good enough reason not to pay me though. I should be given a second chance.

12 hours ago, mechtek133 said:

I do Tellwut and sometimes I have slow surveys too. Although sometimes I get surveys that are 400-600 points. So I'm going to hang with them for a little while. TGM Surveys is the one that owes me $12.50. I was told that I violated there panel "CINT" and they won't pay me now. I had my VPN accidentally once or twice. Not a good enough reason not to pay me though. I should be given a second chance.

Many sites kick you out when you try to cash out. Usually you have done nothing wrong whatsoever.  They just don't want to pay you.

I am unable to take ANY surveys on Tellwut in the past few weeks. As soon as I click on the ones that are supposedly available to me I now get a message that I have already completed the survey. That is ridiculous as I have not been allowed to take any surveys in weeks. Sigh

• 1 month later...

This problem continues for me. Constantly getting this message again or still:

We are sorry, there are currently no available Hot surveys at this moment. Please come back later

Anyone else getting this message?