Survey DQ's

Joyce65

More and more surveys are dq'ing me at the end when I'm being returned to the survey site.  I did an InBrain survey for almost an hour and it stated I completed it & was being returned for my reward when samplicious popped up and said I was dq'ed.  This happened on Prize Rebel.  I let them know about it.  They gave me points but stated they were checking into it (like I lied so I could get a whole 17 pts. - eye roll).  Today I got the same message from InBrain on Freecash after a half hour survey.  Is it just InBrain surveys?  I usually like doing those bc I still get something after being dq'd.  But it's not worth it if I'm getting ripped off points.

• Like 3

That happens very often on surveys, because they are basically dishonest and unpredictable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Been happening a lot lately at ACOP ever since they started using the Symmppl.com launch site. You get asked a few questions , forwarded to a survey that gets completed , returned to Symmppl , asked a couple more questions and either it quits there or sends you to a several other surveys and eventually quits or DQs. Naturally seen by ACOP as a DQ , so no points of any sort.

• Thanks 1

On 5/23/2023 at 7:34 PM, episemion said:

Been happening a lot lately at ACOP ever since they started using the Symmppl.com launch site. You get asked a few questions , forwarded to a survey that gets completed , returned to Symmppl , asked a couple more questions and either it quits there or sends you to a several other surveys and eventually quits or DQs. Naturally seen by ACOP as a DQ , so no points of any sort.

Anyone here know anything about Symmppl? Found a link online , but the site is dead. A search of the URL on Whois brought up info , but a lot of it is "REDACTED FOR PRIVACY". The URL ends in ".io" which says it is in the Chagos Archipelago.

On 5/23/2023 at 7:35 AM, Joyce65 said:

More and more surveys are dq'ing me at the end when I'm being returned to the survey site.  I did an InBrain survey for almost an hour and it stated I completed it & was being returned for my reward when samplicious popped up and said I was dq'ed.  This happened on Prize Rebel.  I let them know about it.  They gave me points but stated they were checking into it (like I lied so I could get a whole 17 pts. - eye roll).  Today I got the same message from InBrain on Freecash after a half hour survey.  Is it just InBrain surveys?  I usually like doing those bc I still get something after being dq'd.  But it's not worth it if I'm getting ripped off points.

Stay away from very long surveys and you won't have as much time invested when they decide to crap on you;  I stay in the 10-15 minutes (stated) range.and even those can turn our to be much longer.  There are plenty of shorter surveys, don't be tempted by the higher reward, longer ones.  Sometimes you might make an exception if you get one with a survey company that you have good results with but for me I can reach my daily goals with shorter surveys.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

I found this happening alot with University studies.  I took one tonight and was told survey was full when returning to the survey site.  So they got my answers for nothing.  I had stopped taking surveys from schools for this reason.  Tonight I took a chance.  It just showed me I should've stuck to my guns.

• 3 weeks later...

ACOP is false, sending many invites every week which all go directly to Exit.

Maybe their new admin?? 

How new?  This has going on for over a year 

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2023 at 4:58 AM, Lolly_Marlandaad said:

ACOP is false, sending many invites every week which all go directly to Exit.

Maybe their new admin?? 

How new?  This has going on for over a year 

Probably why they have a two and half star rating on Survey Police. 

I'm noticing this more & more with canned cat food surveys.  They get my answers, I get no points.  These are the surveys I usually like to take because I know what my cat will eat.  The worst are the ones with "pick most likely & least likely" attributes.  I keep getting screwed at the end of the surveys no matter which survey site I'm on.

• 1 month later...

I have been a member of ACOP for nearly 10 years and have regularly received daily surveys from them for which I mostly qualified.   Since joining with Symmppl I have the feeling that they are trying to delete me from their list of survey takers as I am disqualified from from the majority of them.  At this stage I am ready to say goodbye to ACOP.

19 hours ago, bernicesugarman said:

I have been a member of ACOP for nearly 10 years and have regularly received daily surveys from them for which I mostly qualified.   Since joining with Symmppl I have the feeling that they are trying to delete me from their list of survey takers as I am disqualified from from the majority of them.  At this stage I am ready to say goodbye to ACOP.

Symmppl is not a company , but is an in-house program. They are aware of the issues with it.

• 1 month later...

There still seem to be issues with the Symmppl router program. Have had cases where you complete a survey (get the completion screen) , but the Symmppl program comes up and sends you to survey after survey until you DQ. No credit is ever received and the support at ACOP seems unable (or unwilling) to trace the Partner Surveys (the ones using Symmppl). These days , I tend to simply ignore the Partner Survey invites from there. In a recent case , the survey completed and then sent me on to another - no credit. the response from support was "When you get a screen that says "thank you for completing..." It means you did not qualify.". HUH???

On 11/28/2023 at 7:45 PM, episemion said:

There still seem to be issues with the Symmppl router program. Have had cases where you complete a survey (get the completion screen) , but the Symmppl program comes up and sends you to survey after survey until you DQ. No credit is ever received and the support at ACOP seems unable (or unwilling) to trace the Partner Surveys (the ones using Symmppl). These days , I tend to simply ignore the Partner Survey invites from there. In a recent case , the survey completed and then sent me on to another - no credit. the response from support was "When you get a screen that says "thank you for completing..." It means you did not qualify.". HUH???

That is the most absurd response I ever heard! Thank you for completing means you did NOT qualify? Beyond ridiculous l. 

• Thanks 1