Inbox dollars

Lurkergirl

Ok finally after over a year ,I get enough to request a check from Inbox Dollars and then they say there is 3 dollar handling fee ? What I wish I would have known this before I signed up .Not only that it doesn't get sent till May ?

Is there anyway to complain about them ?

I did not hit submit yet ,can anyone tell me if this is normal ?

I am through with them for sure now .

yeah it's BS...just take your check and be done with them

Thanks for replying .Just sent the request ,they say I have to keep reading the emails till they send the check .

Well once I get the check I am DONE with them .

You get the $3 back in the form of a bonus toward your next check. It should be in your account now. Your next check will be sent the next week instead of the next month.

I've been with InBox & SendEarnings for a year, and finally received my checks from them, and yeah they take out the $3.00, for processing your check, but like kitch22 said, they put it back in your account and now the next time you cashout you'll recieve your check within 2 weeks. It took me a year to reach my first payout with both, but that's because I don't do the surveys, or the paid to try stuff. I just read the emails, but lately I have signed up for some of those "free registrations" and for some strange reason I'm getting some extra money from a referral. Don't know who I referred, but hey, I'll take it. If you are looking to make it to your cashout quick, then no, inbox and sendearnings wouldn't be for you. I like them both because so far (knock on wood) they haven't cheated me out of anything.

zeekers, you got that referral because you're a gold member. When someone joins without being referred, a gold member is credited for referring them. I received 1 referral after my first cashout and now I cashed out again last month and have already gotten 2 more. You earn 10% of their "qualified" earnings.

I don't seem to earn as fast with SendEarnings, but I also do less of the free cash offers with them. At one point because I hadn't done any cash offers for a while, they quit sending me daily paid email and sent weekly paid email. That's when I was about to call it quits with them. but I'm getting a little more now. Maybe I'll stick it out with them for my second check and then just stick with Inboxdollars.

Hey kitch! Thanks for explaining that to me because I honestly thought maybe they screwed up. I have a friend who professes to be just barely getting by, and I told her about the surveys. Told her she won't be able to pay her rent, but a few extra coins in the pocket are better than none. Says she doesn't have the time, but I see her online chatting alot. I thought maybe it was her. I agree w/you on sendearnings, it seems like its forever before you reach cashout compared to inbox. I received a check from inbox about 3 weeks ago and I'm already over $5.00 in my account! Maybe inbox sends more emails? I lost my job in July of 2008 after 16 years of service. I keep applying but its hard when there are 100 other people out there applying for the same position. I've lived off my savings and drained both retirement accounts so I won't lose the house, and now I'm broke. My family has helped me out bless their souls, so for me these surveys come in handy. At least my dog Zeke can eat this week. (lol) I'm not ragging on her, but it would seem to me if it was that bad and she's having a hard time finding a part-time job at night (she just got a full-time job,) that she'd bite the bullet. Hey, I applied at a dog kennel to clean up dog crap and they told me I was over qualified! Get a load of that! (lol) Didn't know you had to have qualifications to shovel sh*t, did you? (lol) Its not what I want to do, but its a job. It bugs me that we all get abused by some of these sites, but right now they got me under their thumb so I plug away. Things will turn around and when people get back to work & these sites start losing surveyers, I'm really hoping it will force them to pay us what we are worth. Its cruel to kick a person when they're already down & thats what sites like OTX does. Boy oh boy would I like them to fall. Fall hard and fast. Better watch what I say, it may be me that falls and not them. Yikes!

I know this is off the subject, but has anyone heard of Panda Research? They have bad reviews on Survey Police and are on the unverified list. Anyway, because I'm applying for so many jobs online, I noticed them on Indeed.com website posting the work at home and make big bucks scam. Saw them on another one this morning. Oh, and on t.v. there's a site called Big Rewards that's advertising surveys w/big payouts. Has anyone else noticed the same stuff?

zeekers, I signed up with Panda Research back in November and got invites almost daily for a while. When the invites stopped, I started going into their site to look for surveys. What I found were all "Pay To" deals that cost money before the payout. I don't trust those things one bit and will NOT do them. Panda's cashout is (was the last time I looked) $50, too high for my taste. In my opinion, they give you just enough "free" surveys up front to hook you in with the hope of a payout. I kissed my $12 earned goodbye and call it a heads up to avoid sites that require paying out OR having to use a credit card.

starr....Thanks! I've never heard of a payout that high. Sorry you lost you're $12, that really stinks. I'm with you on the "pay to" deals, I won't do them either. Seems like it keeps getting harder and harder to find good companies.

I cash out every quarter at ID. It's actually pretty nice. I tried out GameFly/Netflix, because they are services that benefit my family, and doing it that way really lets the cash build up quickly. The Paid E-Mails, trying to do a survey everyday, and using their coupons is another way to help get to the $30 min. I like the discount book clubs too. Sign up, stay for three months, then cancel if you like with some of them.

Jessica....I also do the "free registrations" when I find ones I'm interested in too. Ive registered w/some survey sites through IB for cash too. Like Jessica said it can add up quickly. I have noticed to that since I finally made it to the Goldmember status I recieve a lot more paid emails. I don't know why SP has IB listed as unverified in the directory. Annikas shows them as legit. Another perk is how quickly I received my $30 check within 1-2 weeks after my request. When I first started taking surveys I avoided them because of the negative posts/blogs, but I can't complain, they have been honest with me so far. Have you tried SendEarnings? They're just like IB, so I think you'll like them.

• 3 weeks later...

I wish they would just send me my check all ready .Won't even mail it till 5/2 as soon as I get it I am done with their crummy site .I prefer my points to them you make more at least