Dollar Surveys.net?

pattyjj

Has anyone ever heard of the company? On the sign up page, they ask for your paypal account information instead of your email address. They claim to put the money into your paypal account.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael

• Dantheman

• tryingtobehopeful

• tilly62

I ran a WHOIS search on this company and in my opinion they are not trustworthy. The site was just created on July 10, 2008. I would never trust them. Just my two cents. Here is the WHOIS info:

Domain Name: DOLLARSURVEYS.NET

Created: 2008-07-10

Expires: 2009-07-10

Nameservers:

NS1.BRINKSTER.COM

NS2.BRINKSTER.COM

Registrant:

RegTek Whois Envoy

PMB: 24602

400 Putnam Pike, STE D514

Smithfield, RI

02917-2442

US

Administrative Contact:

RegTek Whois Envoy

Smithfield, RI

02917-2442

US

Email: [email protected]

Voice: +1 401 648 0147 Ext: 24602

Technical Contact:

RegTek Whois Envoy

Smithfield, RI

02917-2442

US

Billing Contact:

RegTek Whois Envoy

Smithfield, RI

02917-2442

US

I just learned of this place 3 days ago.. I tried taking surveys 3 times.. First 2 times got declined.. 3rd time got forwarded to submit my name to a insurance company I didn't want to submit to...

Just like bait and switch.. This place is bait and hook.. STAY AWAY!!!

I got scared when I saw this post, because I just did one with them a few days ago. However, today I got an email from paypal, and they did pay me the money. To be safe, though, I did NOT click in the link through the email. I logged into paypal separately, and sure enough, the $1.00 was there so I transferred it to my bank account. Paypal said it would take 3-4 days depending on my bank's policies. So hopefully this one is legit. The fact that the survey was through OTX made me feel a bit better though. We will see how long they last.

I tried this site yesterday after reading the previous post and I did get one dollar from them in PayPal. I went there today and they had me sign up for an e-mail newsletter. It may be spam I'll let you know

Well according to PayPal, $1 is on its way to my bank account. I logged on today to take another survey, and it was a bunch of sites that wanted me to click yes, no, to all these offers, so I backed out. I will try again tomorrow, I guess. They are mostly OTX surveys, so they are very repetitive.

whoopdedoo! I received my $1 in my bank account from Paypal for the dollarsurveys.net survey I took last week. The only problem is that since then, I have either not qualified for the surveys, or it was an offer to sign up for something. Oh well, it says that you can keep trying until you qualify, so I will try. It's better than a sweepstakes entry, lol.

Judging from the posts here, they lure you in with that first dollar then they try to get you to complete offers, etc. Has ANYONE gotten more than one dollar from these people?

I still stand by my opinion that this is one to avoid.

I'd say the jury is still out on this one. I got a second dollar today from them. Let's see how often surveys show up instesd of these sign-ups for e-mails and survey contests

I get a daily reminder, but I only qualified for two surveys so far. I got paid for each one through paypal within a few days, but I guess I'll have to keep trying to qualify for more.

This company seems to be legitimate. I took a few of their surveys today and already received one payment through Paypal. However, when I read the terms and conditions, it seems that people will only get paid for companies that report the people who fulfilled the survey/offers.

looks like another daily survey portal, only it pays the full dollar instead of the 50 to 80 cents like the gpt sites

I bet when you get forwarded to an offer it's just because they don't have a match for you that day.

it seems that people will only get paid for companies that report the people who fulfilled the survey/offers.

that's not abnormal, although with most companies you do get credited eventually.