• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael

• Dantheman

• tryingtobehopeful

• tilly62

I decided to sign up with this one and give it a try. I've made $4.00 in the past two weeks. They tried to get me to sign up for what I call junk, so I just clicked off and waited until the next day. Good luck to everybody. :wink:

you can use alternate emails for the junk invites. get a free voice mail from callvibe or something so they don't call you on your home phone inconveniently.

and clear out your cookies prior to doing them.

will work some of the time.

it's too much trouble for some folks, but some folks do it for the money, it's basically the same as the gpt sites offer.

• 3 months later...

I am glad to hear that several of you have received your Paypal payments. In the past three weeks, I have completed a total of seven dollar surveys, and still have not received one single Paypal dollar to my Paypal account. But the surveys I completed were Greenfield Online surveys. So until I see something deposited in my Paypal account, no more dollarsurveys.net for me!

For this site I usually have to decline the surveys offers that says..."This is a bit of a different survey." Those are the links that lead to GPT sites. If you keep declining those it will lead to a regular survey that actually pays you. The down side is that its usually OTX. The upside is that its also greenfield ones that would normally be just a sweepstakes for greenfield. (or 80 cents from Cashcrate, etc).

The one thing that surprised me about Dollar Surveys is that some of them were for private online community forums. Because of doing the surveys, I've been accepted into a few of the forums. There is one community I belong to that is great because any member can easily earn a gift certificate worth $10-$20 USD (good for many different kinds of merchants) each month as long they interact and post on the forum weekly. I just cashed in for my first card from Bath and Body Works and look forward to using it! :)

I am glad to report that late this evening dollar surveys did pay 7.00 into my Paypal account. So they definitely are legit, and I will continue to do surveys there.

• 2 weeks later...

Last week I did a BUNCH of surveys for them. Some I completed and some I didn't qualify for. I didn't keep count of them, but then a few days later I got 13 notices that money was deposited in my Paypal account. So that was $13 deposited at basically the same time.

Looks good to me as long as it stays like this and doesn't go down hill.

Catswalkjpgr

• 1 month later...

I've made a total of around $13.50. nothing bad has happened to me yet. You may not qualify for every survey, but it's fun to make an extra few bucks a week.

So far they have been the only company that actually pays out when they say they will. You are not limited to just one survey a day. You can take as many as they have available. If you don't qualify or don't like the one they e-mailed you, all you have to do is back out to the Home Page and click on the Skip this survey (or something to that effect) and it will give you another survey. I just received $35 from them for only 5 days. They have $10 surveys also, not just $1 or $.50 because I just got paid for one and all I had to do was confirm my e-mail!!!

DOLLARSURVEYS.NET is an AWESOME survey site !!

So far they have been the only company that actually pays out when they say they will. You are not limited to just one survey a day. You can take as many as they have available. If you don't qualify or don't like the one they e-mailed you, all you have to do is back out to the Home Page and click on the Skip this survey (or something to that effect) and it will give you another survey. I just received $35 from them for only 5 days. They have $10 surveys also, not just $1 or $.50 because I just got paid for one and all I had to do was confirm my e-mail!!!

DOLLARSURVEYS.NET is an AWESOME survey site !!

You cannot get surveys that are 10 dollars on that site, its all 1 dollar or less.

I have been doing surveys with them for a couple months now and within a week or two they have always posted my reward money into my paypal account. I have not had any problems with them. :lol: