Dollar Surveys.net?

pattyjj

is the "paypal email address" they ask you to enter basically the same email address you have signed up with paypal? seems like a dumb question I know, but I'm just wondering if I entered something wrong. lol wouldn't surprise me. :?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael

• Dantheman

• tryingtobehopeful

• tilly62

Yes it is the email address you use to register and log in to paypal by default, although you can add up to 5 additional email addresses to a free paypal account if for some reason you needed to. I have typically found this company to be reliable and have made about $30 with them in the past couple of months, and I am increasing my participation and checking on and attempting to do surveys multiple times daily "I don't always qualify for every one" but usually I will now get one survey done each day. Although one thing I have noticed is the wait time to get the money has increased quite a bit. It used to be one week or less, but now it is nearing two weeks for several surveys...

I've been wondering myself if they have slowed the pay process down as I have around $7 owed to me and haven't gotten paid for even one survey yet and its been almost 2 weeks. The end of the completed survey it always says they normally pay on Mondays and Tuesdays...time will tell.

I have good news. Today which is oddly enough a sunday $12 worth of payments went through, I might be missing a few dollars of payments but those will probably come in a few days. In all if they keep paying $12 a week is not bad.

I too got a deposit to paypal last Sunday for 4 of the surveys I've taken. Today however when I log in there is a popup that asks for login information. Anyone else getting this??

• 1 month later...
I've been wondering myself if they have slowed the pay process down as I have around $7 owed to me and haven't gotten paid for even one survey yet and its been almost 2 weeks. The end of the completed survey it always says they normally pay on Mondays and Tuesdays...time will tell.

they have not paid me a few times but when i e-mail them and tell them after 7 days they have always deposited what was owed. I guess sometimes they need a nudge :)

I've used this survey site several times and have been paid 1.00 for every survey I qualify for. So far I've been paid 8.00 dollars. The money is put directly into my Pay Pal account.

Wanted to report they got me caught up and I've been getting paid regularly on Tues or Weds each week. Not qualifying for as many as at first but $20 for two months is way better than MANY other sites!!

i have spent a total of about an hour doing surveys on this site in the last two weeks and have been credited $20.00 in paypal account and did not use a credit card once.

is the "paypal email address" they ask you to enter basically the same email address you have signed up with paypal? seems like a dumb question I know, but I'm just wondering if I entered something wrong. lol wouldn't surprise me. :?
yes it is the same one you signed up with at paypal

So far they have been the only company that actually pays out when they say they will. You are not limited to just one survey a day. You can take as many as they have available. If you don't qualify or don't like the one they e-mailed you, all you have to do is back out to the Home Page and click on the Skip this survey (or something to that effect) and it will give you another survey. I just received $35 from them for only 5 days. They have $10 surveys also, not just $1 or $.50 because I just got paid for one and all I had to do was confirm my e-mail!!!

DOLLARSURVEYS.NET is an AWESOME survey site !!

You cannot get surveys that are 10 dollars on that site, its all 1 dollar or less.

I also received a $15 payment from them but believe it was a total accumulated in one day from taking several surveys

• 4 weeks later...

Been almost 3 weeks since I have taken some surveys with them and haven't seen a dime from them. I know I use the correct Paypal address because they send me daily reminders and I get them.

I really think a lot of these Survey companies are ponzi schemes. They use some members' money to pay others. I find an average of 1/3 of surveys I take do not get credited. I think they are skimming the money and if someone complains, they take what they owe you to pay to the complainer.

Been almost 3 weeks since I have taken some surveys with them and haven't seen a dime from them. I know I use the correct Paypal address because they send me daily reminders and I get them.

Sent them an email listing all the surveys, dates taken, and what they were about. I said that I have not been paid a single dollar. Never got a reply.