Jump to content

One Opinion Closing!


Mommabear

Recommended Posts

Just received email notice..closing August 8..as it is, one can't cash out till they reach 25.00. So far, I have 17.44..They're  becoming Valued Opinions. I don't think it's fair that you can't sash out what you have, if it's under 25.00 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm gonna have to hustle to get to that $25 so I don't lose what I already have there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LOL I just posted this in the News section without seeing this post. Oops.  I have 2,525 points. Probably wouldn't be able to hit 25k before the closing. I might not even bother!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NevadaJones said:

I'm gonna have to hustle to get to that $25 so I don't lose what I already have there.

Just last week , they asked me how they could improve too

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Vodkapirate said:

LOL I just posted this in the News section without seeing this post. Oops.  I have 2,525 points. Probably wouldn't be able to hit 25k before the closing. I might not even bother!

LOL.. I saw your initial post before seeing this one!!  Oops from me too... If I were you, I'd just take that 25 and run!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Mommabear said:

If I were you, I'd just take that 25 and run!

I only have like $2.50 worth of points. Believe me, if I had enough to cash out, that's exactly what I would do!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I belong to Valued Opinions.  I think I have around $130 in my account, but #1. They require an ID before you can cash out, which I refuse to give them, and plus I think you can only claim $25 at a time.  #2. I cannot log into my account there, and I have not been able to get ahold of them.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I belong to Valued Opinions.  I think I have around $130 in my account, but #1. They require an ID before you can cash out, which I refuse to give them, and plus I think you can only claim $25 at a time.  #2. I cannot log into my account there, and I have not been able to get ahold of them.

.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Vodkapirate said:

I only have like $2.50 worth of points. Believe me, if I had enough to cash out, that's exactly what I would do!

I meant just stop there.. at least you got the 25..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, NFriday said:

I belong to Valued Opinions.  I think I have around $130 in my account, but #1. They require an ID before you can cash out, which I refuse to give them, and plus I think you can only claim $25 at a time.  #2. I cannot log into my account there, and I have not been able to get ahold of them.

Thanks for the info.. I will never again, join a site with a 25 dollar threshhold to cash out

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Vodkapirate said:

LOL I just posted this in the News section without seeing this post. Oops.  I have 2,525 points. Probably wouldn't be able to hit 25k before the closing. I might not even bother!

I'm in about the same position pointwise. Not likely to be able to redeem by closing.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think you can cash out again on Valued Opinions once you get your $25, but it is a pain if you have a lot to cash out.  I had another panel I  belonged to maybe five years ago, and I let $250 accumulate in my account, and then they closed my account, and would not give me the money they owed me.  That is why I try not to have that much money in my account.  I would have cashed out more on Valued Opinions, but they only let you cash out $25 at a time, and then they required the ID, which I refused to give them.  I noticed that One Opinion now requires an ID too to cash out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, NFriday said:

I think you can cash out again on Valued Opinions once you get your $25, but it is a pain if you have a lot to cash out.  I had another panel I  belonged to maybe five years ago, and I let $250 accumulate in my account, and then they closed my account, and would not give me the money they owed me.  That is why I try not to have that much money in my account.  I would have cashed out more on Valued Opinions, but they only let you cash out $25 at a time, and then they required the ID, which I refused to give them.  I noticed that One Opinion now requires an ID too to cash out.

Just saw that on One Opinion. As I have no phone and refuse to provide a copy of any photo ID (license , EBT card) , I am done with them. Used to have phone verification which worked fine with my landline. Have close to 11K points , but that's life!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Any decent replacement that does not require ID to cash out?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...