Inspired Opinions -anyone have dealings with them?

footfree

Joined last year made all of $4 dollars with them so far but should have $6.They are owned by SCHESSLINGERS which I thought was a good company but now I'm having my doubts.I do surveys they don't credit me and when asked they say I didn't finish and I know good and well I did.Why is that always survey companies first response?I guess they expect us to roll over and play dead ,not me it's was only a dollar but it's the principal of the matter(plus I can cash out at 500 points).Anyway I haven't heard anyone else mention them so I was wondering if anyone has dealt with them and what they thought of them?

footfree.....I haven't heard of them, their not listed on Survey Police's Directory anywhere, however, Annikas shows them as a legitimate paying site. You earned that dollar and they owe it to you, and it is the principle of the matter. I think people get frustrated and give up which is what these companies like because they're getting free labor. If everyone kept on these companies backs they'd have to straighten up, but that will never happen. I wish we had some sort of recourse against these guys when they pull that crap. Hope you get your money.

Thanks Zeekers- I emailed telling them how unhappy I was so lets see what happens.Plus this time I was nice and (LOL)didn't tell them how I thought they liked to bend me over backwards and give it to me in the rear!

Thanks Zeekers- I emailed telling them how unhappy I was so lets see what happens.Plus this time I was nice and (LOL)didn't tell them how I thought they liked to bend me over backwards and give it to me in the rear!

Maybe you should have told them you don't like it rough!

footfree.....Hahahahaaa!!! You crack me up! I'm with ya on the bending over, don't like it at all....strange things seem to happen when you're in that position. (lol) Maybe it wasn't because you sent a friendly email, maybe its because they like how you look all doubled over. (lol) Take the money and run I say!! Let me know if you get your dollar. If you don't I think I may email them and tell them the reason I won't sign up is because I've heard that they don't pay like promised. No, I'll only do that if you double dog dare me. :-)

Gene.....Good come back! Its great to see the humor. That's how I get through all the crap. I try to find the humor in it somewhere even if its a little morbid at times. (lol) It's the only way I know to stay half way sane. :-)

BTW.....received an invite from Opinion Place Survey stating "we miss you." Thought it was strange, but clicked on to take the survey and the screen went all dark blue and I could hardly see the screen. I thought "oh great, I've gone and caught myself a virus. Oh joy. That'll make my son real happy, holy crap." Clicked out of the site. Went back in about a half hour later and ended up doing a survey for $3.00!! Woo-hoo for me! I've never made that much doing a survey for them, only the dollar ones. Oh..did anyone else get that "we miss you" from OP? How can they miss me when they email invites several times a week? (lol) Who's running this dog and pony show?

Maybe you should have told them you don't like it rough!

I was kinda hoping that was a given!

footfree.....Hahahahaaa!!! You crack me up! I'm with ya on the bending over, don't like it at all....strange things seem to happen when you're in that position. (lol) Maybe it wasn't because you sent a friendly email, maybe its because they like how you look all doubled over. (lol) Take the money and run I say!! Let me know if you get your dollar. If you don't I think I may email them and tell them the reason I won't sign up is because I've heard that they don't pay like promised. No, I'll only do that if you double dog dare me. :-)

Gene.....Good come back! Its great to see the humor. That's how I get through all the crap. I try to find the humor in it somewhere even if its a little morbid at times. (lol) It's the only way I know to stay half way sane. :-)

BTW.....received an invite from Opinion Place Survey stating "we miss you." Thought it was strange, but clicked on to take the survey and the screen went all dark blue and I could hardly see the screen. I thought "oh great, I've gone and caught myself a virus. Oh joy. That'll make my son real happy, holy crap." Clicked out of the site. Went back in about a half hour later and ended up doing a survey for $3.00!! Woo-hoo for me! I've never made that much doing a survey for them, only the dollar ones. Oh..did anyone else get that "we miss you" from OP? How can they miss me when they email invites several times a week? (lol) Who's running this dog and pony show?

Definitely have to find some humor in this otherwise the jokes on us-at least that's the way I feel at times!

footfree....I agree with you. The joke is on us. Just remember...what goes around comes around. Every dog must have his day and then he has to pay and pay.

• 5 years later...
  • 9 months later...