? Regarding Absence

everbloomin1

Silly question............. I'm going to be away from my computer for over 2 weeks so will not be doing any surveys or responding to survey sites' emails. Do I need to let my individual survey sites know that I'm gone? If I don't attempt any surveys in 2 weeks or more, will my membership be cancelled? What's the protocol for this? Does anybody know?

Thanks for your help!

I know Ipsos i-say has a "report vacation" button but I'm not 100% certain about the rest, especially since I don't know which sites you belong to. I do know that some companies (Hotspex, OMD, off the top of my head) continue to send surveys even if you've ignored their invites for months. Best bet would be to check the pages of the survey sites that send you the most surveys/payments, and try to notify them via "contact us" (unless they've got the button like Ipsos). Doesn't hurt to just shoot the best ones a heads up to cover your butt.

Thank you, Stilletto -- covering my butt is verrrry important to me :lol: , so I'll take your advice and contact the biggies.