Zoompanel back to problems again!

TSP1973

Well back in November and December of last year I know that a lot of people, including me, was having problems with getting credits and stuff. Then in January all seemed to get straightened out and haven't heard any problems. Well looks like it is happening again! :(

About 2 weeks ago I did a 30 minute survey for about 500 points. It was one of those drag and drop ones and of course I was having problems with the drag and drop section of the survey. Well I finally completed it and only got 5 points. After emailing them they only gave me 100 points adjustment to my account! :evil: I of course emailed them right away last week about it saying that they still owe me 400 points more. I have not received a reply on it or the credit. Then this week I did 2 surveys, one for 375 points and the other I am not sure about because it didn't say in the email. Both completed them successfully and at the end it said "error IP or URL address not in database", but yet it still gave me a 5 point credit. So I emailed them again about all 3. If it isn't resolved by next week, I will go to the BBB, ripoffreport.com.

So is anyone else experiencing problems with them again?

:xYep, I have also been having a-lot of problems with Zoom Panel not crediting my points. I did that same 30 minute survey also for 500 points and have emailed Zoom Support several time never receive a response back. Zoom Panel owes me for around 22 survey I completed from December 2010 up till now, two of those surveys were very high ones worth 1,000 zoom points each and the rest were from 375 pts to 500 points.

I am filing with the Better Business Bureau today because emailing Zoom Support is useless because of how now responsive and non supportive they are.

zoom panel emailed me and said they had some site problems and were sorting out all the points now and trying to get everyone credited. You can talk to them on facebook too. They responded to me right away, unlike mommytalk and Mindfield.

Well they gave me credit for 2 of the surveys. But still haven't gotten the 500 point one, they emailed me Friday on it and said it would be credited in 2 business days. Will just have to wait and see. :(

Well it has been longer than 2 business days and still have not gotten the points. So I emailed them again asking for the points to be credited ASAP. Told them if I don't get them by next week I will be filing with the BBB, ripoffreport.com. I also cashed out for a $10 Amazon GC last week and usually get those withing 1-3 business days. Have yet to received it so I sent them a email on that also.

I quit Zoom Panel last month. Crappy prizes that are worh 1/4 the value of the points.

Most surveys I been getting from them are between 275-375 points. So after about 3-5 surveys I cashout on there $10 Amazon GC. It has been advertised only a limited time for the Amazon GC and other GC, but been on there for over 8 months now. So I think they may be doing it perminint, but not sure? But I also don't think the same prizes are for everyone, kinda like e-rewards. :(

I finally got my $10 Amazon GC from them that I cashed out on May 5th. I sent them a final email on the 400 points last Thursday the 12th, telling them if I don't get it in my account by this week I will be fileling a report with BBB, ripoffreport.com. Figured I give them till Thursday to get credit before I do.

Well they seem to have ignored my email to them I sent on May 12th, explaining that if they did not issue the 500 points to my account I would report them to the BBB, ripoffreport.com and make a post on survey police forums. Well I checked my account to today and still NO credit for the points! :evil: So today I fulfilled my promise to Zoompanel and went and filed a report with both company's! :D After filing with both company's I went back to zoompanel and sent them one last email, here is what I said to them:

I have emailed your company 3 times now on this matter for survey 100502865 that I spent over 30 minutes on for 500 points and got an error at the end and only got 5 points. I sent you a messeage last week on May 12th explaining the time and messages that I have spent trying to get this solved with your company, I explained that if I did not get the credit of 500 points by this week I would be reporting your company to the BBB, ripoffreport.com and making a post on survey police about your lack of attention to this matter of getting this settled.

I am sending you this to inform you that do to your lack of attention for over 3 weeks and refusing to resolve this matter, that today I have filed a BBB complaint, a complaint on ripoffrerport.com and have made a post about this issue on surveypolice.com forums about this issue.

Thank You

:D

I was finally credited the 5,800 ZoomPoints I have been owed for several months, I contacted ZoomPanel several times so I decided to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and CASRO and within 3 days I received a response back and my points were credited.

With the Zoom Points that were credited I made it over the 10,000 Zoom Point mark and redeemed the DECT 6.0 3 Cordless Phone Set that values at $98.00 on Amazon.com.

Just want to let you all know if you don't receive a response back from Zoom just file a complaint with the BBB and CASRO.

Good Luck!

Zoompanel not even being honest in replying back to my BBB report. Here is there response.

Thank you for contacting ZoomPanel Member Support.

We do understand and also apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may have caused.

As per our records, it clearly states that for this particular survey, we were looking for responses from people with different experiences. Henec you received only 5 points. We then also assigned you 100 Zoompoints for teh inconvenienec caused.

Please know that we do highly value your participation, we look forward to your future help!

Sincerely,

Mary Joyce Joseph,

ZoomPanel Member Support.

I spent over 30 minutes answering questions on this survey, then at the end it gave me some error! So I of course did not accept there response, so we will see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

Well today I went to log in to Zoompanel and keep saying my account was inactive! :evil: Not sure if it is because of me filing a complaint with the BBB or problems with there servers? I know someone made a post about problems with there website. They still owe me 2 $10 Amazon GC which I got last week, plus I had almost 1000 points with them!

Well they just responded to my question why I can't log in to my email. Here is what they told me.

Dear Panelist,

Thank you for your email. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I understand that you are unable to login to ZoomPanel. I recommend that you generate the new password and update the profile information by following the instructions on our knowledge base link, the link has all the details with screen shots:

Please click on the Link "Forgot your Password" on the login screen and enter your email address through which you subscribed on http://www.zoompanel.com/panelist/login Your Username and Password details will be sent directly to your email.

Answer Title: How do I update my profile information, including my email address

Answer Link: http://markettools.force.com/zoompanel/ ... rticle/453

Sincerely,

ZoomPanel Member Support

:shock: Ummmm..... Lets see you can't update your profile if you can't log in, nor can you change your password if your not log in! :( So I sent them an email back again explaining that I can't log into my account to do any of that and that it keeps saying that my account is not active. Will see if they can give a better response than what they told me!

Well they sent me another email on this matter after I rejected their refusel from the BBB to not pay me. They still are not budging one bit on this survey. Here is the email they have sent me:

Dear Panelist,

Thank you for contacting ZoomPanel Member Support.

We do understand and also apologize for any inconvenience and frustration this may have caused.

For this particular survey, we were looking for responses from people with different experiences. We will be offering more surveys in the future, if you would like to participate.

We would like you to know that you have completed only 15% of the survey. We have already credited 105 points to your account and please note that everybody whose profile has been screened out will receive 5 points only.

The funny thing is that it was advertised that it will take about 40 minutes to complete this survey, which it took about that long. Another funny thing is that in ALL there reply's to me and there reply to the BBB, they still haven't even addressed the Error that happened at the very end of this survey. Funny how they just won't even talk about it! :evil: Anyway I sent them a reply and here is what I said to them:

AGAIN I spent almost 40 minutes on this survey! Draging and doping a lot of crap for the questions! It was advertised that this survey would take about 40 minutes! So then when you spend almost 40 minutes on a survey, then to say that it was ONLY to see if you qualify, that is nothing more than a bunch of BS! I have been doing surveys for several years now and I now that it only takes a FEW minutes to see weather or not the person qualify! NOT 30-40 MINUTES! Apparently you refused to settle what you right fully owe me with the BBB, so I decline the acceptance. I have also contacted ripoffreport.com, which has been made public on how your company screwed me, plus I have made a post about this issue at Survey Police Forums! I have been doing surveys with your company for years now and you have been one of the better and most honest company's. But over this survey, I am beginning to think your company is taking a less Honest and Moral path now. Sad that such a good company pulls this type of scam's. I expect better than that from your company!

Also something I find VERY ODD in the reply's back in forth over this matter, that should have been settled a long time ago, that you have FAILED to mention or even touched up on what I have been saying in ever reply of mine about the ERROR that I received at the very end of the survey, if I remember it was an ERROR saying something that it could not recognize or identify the ID! Another ODD thing is in your response to the BBB on this matter, you even didn't say a word about the ERROR that I mentioned. Funny how you keep avoiding this major part of the subject that is obviously the problem to my getting the 500 point credit!

Tracy Provines

So still waiting on the Response from the BBB since I refused to settle this a couple weeks ago. I have never had any problems like this with Zoompanel before. Looks like they are heading down the path of dishonesty like a lot of these other survey company's have gone down! :(

TSP.....That is so messed up and wrong on so many levels!! I dropped them a long time ago because I would get disqualified right after they got what they wanted, at least that is the way it appeared to me. I never even got to a cashout limit, left them the measley little points I had worked so hard to get. I know a lot of people in here have never had a problem with them, so I think maybe it was me, like the color of my hair is wrong. (lol) I've had super luck with Survey Savvy until recently, but others in here haven't. I hope Zoompanel and SurveySavvy aren't following in the footsteps of the sites that have gone from good to bad, however, that seems to be the trend lately. I admire and respect your tenacity for not letting them off the hook. 500 pts is alot to lose and 40 minutes is a lot of time to have wasted only to find the company is going to cheat you. What is the BBB's stand on your situation?

Well I finely got the 2nd response for Market tools from the BBB regarding this problem and they are still refusing to budge on this matter! :evil: There response to the BBB was laughable! :lol:

Here is there Response:

This is the survey and it clearly ststes that her profile has been screened out.

162LDN4YM3XC3 04/21/2011 100507546 100503814 s Tyson 53654 - TYSO - Nudges Lrg Small Dog Concept Screener Deploy 21st 53654 - TYSO - Nudges Lrg Small Dog UKN UKN

Ummmm..... okay where does it "Clearly state" that I have been screened out??? I see nothing but geberash in it? :shock: Oh and again they also failed to say anything about the Error I received at the end of the survey, I made sure I again touched up on the Error that they keep seeming to avoid answering to!

So here was my response in the whole matter:

CASE ID: 57195322

On June 15, 2011, you provided the following information:

(The consumer indicated he/she DID NOT accept the response from the business.)

Again I was not screened out, I spent 30 to 40 minutes on this survey, which in the email it said that the survey would take about that long!

At the very end an Error came up saying there was a problem with the ID or IP address. I noticed in both of Market Tools responses they have yet to even address the issue of the error at the end of the survey? My assumption is why they have not even attempted to address the error at the end up the survey, which in my experance's doing survey's always ends up being the problem with being credited or recorded properly, is that they now that this is the case but are trying to avoid the Error that I have mentioned so they don't have to put out the 500 points.

I have been doing surveys for a couple years now and I know by now that it does NOT take 30-40 minutes to screen someone out. Usually it only takes about 5 minutes to screen the person out. So again this screening is nothing more than a lie to get out of paying the 500 points!

And what ever this is:

"162LDN4YM3XC3 04/21/2011 100507546 100503814 s Tyson 53654 - TYSO - Nudges Lrg Small Dog Concept Screener Deploy 21st 53654 - TYSO - Nudges Lrg Small Dog UKN UKN"

You said "This is the survey and it clearly ststes that her profile has been screened out."????? I don't see anything were it "clearly states" that I have been screened out?????

TSP...Unbelieveable! Oh I am sure that in all that gerberish, the time you started & ended that survey was in it, they deleted it out before emailing it to the BBB, you can bet on it. What a bunch of scumbags!