Zoompanel back to problems again!

TSP1973

Today I noticed a 100 points add to my account which next to it said"Points adjustment" to my account. Which I am assuming is for the 500 points that they owed. On June 15th I was sent the email from the BBB, it was this piss poor response from Zoompanel, which I posted on the forums.

This is the survey and it clearly ststes that her profile has been screened out.

162LDN4YM3XC3 04/21/2011 100507546 100503814 s Tyson 53654 - TYSO - Nudges Lrg Small Dog Concept Screener Deploy 21st 53654 - TYSO - Nudges Lrg Small Dog UKN UKN

Which doesn't at all clearly state anything. Just a bunched of numbers, the only thing that comes close to saying "Screened Out", is the word "Screener", which doesn't tell you anything. Anyway I am assuming the 100 points adjustment is for some of the 500 points, which now being if that is the case, is now 205 points which they have credited me. So still 295 short of the 500 points that they owe me. So I am sure in the next few days I will get a thing back from the BBB showing Zoompanel response as an additional 100 points, trying to hope that I except this. Which I am debating if I should just settle or insist on the whole 500 points? They have been pretty good at fixing there mistakes in the past, but for some reason they are refusing to correct their mistake on this one? :( So when I get a response from the BBB I will let you know what they say!

Zoompanel is crap...especially for us Canadians...they offer us crap for points redeemed...like stuff you'd find at a carnival where you could get for a quarter....dropped them awhile ago

Zoompanel is crap...especially for us Canadians...they offer us crap for points redeemed...like stuff you'd find at a carnival where you could get for a quarter....dropped them awhile ago

I do like their selection of DVD's and some of there cooking stuff they have. That is the only reason why I stick with them. They did end their temporary GC's that they been doing since October of last year. I got over $150 in Amazon $10 GC's while they did it. However they sent emails out on it saying that they will be bringing it back with a permanent thing for GC's. But I am not holding my breath on that one! :lol:

TSP.....it's good that they are giving back some pts, but it should have been all of them the first time. Can't understand the reasoning crediting here and there, except that they want you to give up. Its kind of like how an attorney tries to bury his opponent with so much paperwork that the opponent gives up because he can't afford it or doesn't have enough manpower to keep up. You need to decide if the remaining pts are worth fighting for, how many surveys are they sending that you qualify for since this has started compared to before (i.e. are you getting less and qualifying less than you did before this incident,) and do you like them enough to stay registered?

Nobody should have to go through this shite. Kudos to you for sticking up for yourself and not walking away quietly like a lot of people would do.