slot machine at OO

EthanandMom

Has anyone played the slot machine? no matter what i did, nothing came up. anyone else have this or did it work for you? I thought it was pretty cool, til it didn't work lol :roll:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSP1973

• EthanandMom

• NotRichYet

• esr30

Has anyone played the slot machine? no matter what i did, nothing came up. anyone else have this or did it work for you? I thought it was pretty cool, til it didn't work lol :roll:

It doesn't show up for me. Thanks for the heads up, if I see it I will pass it up.

This just started happening to me, too. DQ'd four times today and got some screen about playing the slot machine, but, NO SLOT MACHINE! WTH???

I used to get such PLEASURE out of NOT winning the $50 on the instant win. Now, I don't even get a CHANCE to not win! :cry:

Has the slot machine, but when you click on it, then it goes automatically to the next screen an says "sorry you didn't win", you never see the thing spin! :(

Follow-up: Sent a help request to OO about the Slot Machine. Here's their response on 5/12:

Thank you for contacting us.

We just recently launched this option and is currently experiencing a technical problem. We will be fixing this as soon as possible and once it’s fixed you may start enjoying this option. In the meantime, please look forward to your upcoming survey opportunities.

Should you have further concerns, please let us know.

Regards,

Jam

Panel Support Representative

Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 3:40 PM

To: [email protected]

Subject: Member Questions and Feedback: Other (Thread:2464452)

The Following is Website Feedback

-----------------------------------------

Date: Thursday, May 12, 2011

Panel: OO

ClientID:

Member Questions and Feedback: Other

-----------------------------------------

There is no slot machine when I DQ from surveys for the last two days

Saw for the first time today .I clicked it never did anything at all . I want the old system back at least when I get dq I had a chance of not winning hte 50 bucks

I got the slot machine 4 times today and it only worked once. i emailed them too to see what they say. It would be fun if they actually got the darn thing to work consistantly... and maybe let us win it once in a while... :evil:

Now I know what all of you are talking about.I just got my first round with the slot machine.It worked -(LOL)because I didn't win a thing(yes it did spin for me)!Do they not have the 3 options anymore?You know the instant win,the donate and or the sweepstakes.I didn't see any of these.Guess I'm not up to speed about this.I still want the other options!

I just started getting these & I don't like it. It was annoying when SurveySpot did it, now OO has picked it up. I wonder if anyone has actually won yet?

I did some surveys yesterday with OO and did the slot machine 3 times, so they finally have it up and working. One the thing you can win a free spin, 10, 50 points and 250 points I think. I have only won the free spin 1 time! :?

I hate the slot machine.I feel kinda ripped off because I never got a chance to win the 50 dollar instant win :(.I did win the free spin twice in a row tho lol.

This just started happening to me, too. DQ'd four times today and got some screen about playing the slot machine, but, NO SLOT MACHINE! WTH???

I used to get such PLEASURE out of NOT winning the $50 on the instant win. Now, I don't even get a CHANCE to not win! :cry:

UPDATE: I DID finally get the slot machine to show up, no thanks to OO customer service! The "problem" appears to be I use Internet Explorer 6. It seems to work fine if I use Mozilla Firefox.

In addition, I WON!!!!! First time, I won 10 points ($1). WOOOOO HOOOOO!