slot machine at OO

EthanandMom

This just started happening to me, too. DQ'd four times today and got some screen about playing the slot machine, but, NO SLOT MACHINE! WTH???

I used to get such PLEASURE out of NOT winning the $50 on the instant win. Now, I don't even get a CHANCE to not win! :cry:

UPDATE: I DID finally get the slot machine to show up, no thanks to OO customer service! The "problem" appears to be I use Internet Explorer 6. It seems to work fine if I use Mozilla Firefox.

In addition, I WON!!!!! First time, I won 10 points ($1). WOOOOO HOOOOO!

Congrats! Thanks for letting us know that you won something, even a small amount. At least we now it is not a complete scam! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSP1973

• EthanandMom

• NotRichYet

• esr30

I haven't won anything either .I'm also not a fan of it, it's loud and annoying.Also don't go thinking you can save those spins if you don't use it at the time you get it then it's gone!I tried thinking it'll be there when I got back to it and no it just vanished!

yay! I am glad to hear you guys are winning1! I've gotten some free spins.. but that's it :shock:

I must be going through a lucky streak - I've won 10 pts ($1) three times in the last two weeks! I'm not usually lucky at all - go figure. Guess it beats doing a 10-15 minute survey for a dollar!

Now, if somebody would win the $50.......

I have won nothing but free spins. However yesterday it landed where I won $1.00, but then it glitched and the last one moved and I didn't win! :evil:

I did manage to get a free spin but now I just hit donation to the red cross .I wish they would change it back to where you could win the 50 bucks .

I have won nothing but free spins. However yesterday it landed where I won $1.00, but then it glitched and the last one moved and I didn't win! :evil:

Awhile back I had the spinning wheel at NPDOR land on the $500, the it flashed you didn't win... I was so mad, for about 3 seconds I was really excited , then nothing. Haven't done a survey for them since, I think it's NPDOR, so glitches do happen...

I firmly believe this new system is rigged. I couldn't get any stats on how often someone wins, whereas before I knew exactly how many clicks before it paid out. I wonder who runs this site now because it just doesn't seem that great anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree OO has gone so far downhill its crazy. In the last year surveys that used to pay 18 are now down to 10 for the same amount of time, of course those are the same surveys which only pay 350 points on myview so maybe they just dropped what they were paying. I dont know but it is harder and harder for me to reach good payouts. I won the instant game a total of 3 times in less than 2 years. I have won a maybe 2 or 3 free spins but no cash. I hate the game and it has really affected my opinion of OO.

after about 10 no qualifying surveys only won a free spin so far/ Then again I have tried to win that 50$ dollar a at least 100 times and never could get it so I guess that is a step up

yes, it is harder and harder to reach payouts in OO. and the surveys for 18 points are now only 10 points. Also they send some surveys for only $1 (10 points) and it is impossible to qualify, I think those are surveys that should have a value of 50 points and what they are doing is, that they are sending surveys looking for specific opinions and they are giving less points. Also they unsubscribed me without reason, they same happened with valuedopinions and i-say, and they say I unsubscribe myself, and that's not true. And with Toluna is impossible to qualify for a survey of only 1800 points ($0.60), they have always their quota full only 5 minutes after the survey comes to my inbox.

yes, it is harder and harder to reach payouts in OO. and the surveys for 18 points are now only 10 points. Also they send some surveys for only $1 (10 points) and it is impossible to qualify, I think those are surveys that should have a value of 50 points and what they are doing is, that they are sending surveys looking for specific opinions and they are giving less points. Also they unsubscribed me without reason, they same happened with valuedopinions and i-say, and they say I unsubscribe myself, and that's not true. And with Toluna is impossible to qualify for a survey of only 1800 points ($0.60), they have always their quota full only 5 minutes after the survey comes to my inbox.

what's up with that whole Toluna thing... I have clicked links within seconds and mintues of their emails and get 'full' all the time. I have my smartphone (Thunderbolt) linked with me email account, so once in a while I am able to get on a survey within one minute or less of the email, and it's always FULL. There is NO WAY that is possible. Sometimes the same question in the link will be on their quick surveys and already have 4, 000 to 7,000 voters. I just don't believe there are over 4,000 more people who beat me to the link, QUALIFIED, AND filled the quota. not happening.