slot machine at OO

EthanandMom

What slot machine????...WTF??? I'm in Canada..have been with this company for a long long time & don't see any slot machine at all??...What the hell am I missing?....I know it's when you get dq'd for a survey...which I do alot...so where's my slot machine? :evil:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TSP1973

• EthanandMom

• NotRichYet

• esr30

yes, it is harder and harder to reach payouts in OO. and the surveys for 18 points are now only 10 points. Also they send some surveys for only $1 (10 points) and it is impossible to qualify, I think those are surveys that should have a value of 50 points and what they are doing is, that they are sending surveys looking for specific opinions and they are giving less points. Also they unsubscribed me without reason, they same happened with valuedopinions and i-say, and they say I unsubscribe myself, and that's not true. And with Toluna is impossible to qualify for a survey of only 1800 points ($0.60), they have always their quota full only 5 minutes after the survey comes to my inbox.

what's up with that whole Toluna thing... I have clicked links within seconds and mintues of their emails and get 'full' all the time. I have my smartphone (Thunderbolt) linked with me email account, so once in a while I am able to get on a survey within one minute or less of the email, and it's always FULL. There is NO WAY that is possible. Sometimes the same question in the link will be on their quick surveys and already have 4, 000 to 7,000 voters. I just don't believe there are over 4,000 more people who beat me to the link, QUALIFIED, AND filled the quota. not happening.

They have less money and are paying less, but they want anyways to have the same answers and same quota for the surveys for less money. Also, I have notice that Toluna is making surveys too long for 1800 points. Last year I was able to reach 60,000 points more than 3 times in a given month; this year I can only reach for one or two payments in the same amount of time. Also the Toluna sweeptakes are a "lie". They never do sweeptakes.

Toluna is a joke. I barely do any of their surveys and after today I might totally stop. Invite for 9000 for 20 min that was full and wanted me to do a 50 min survey for 1800. OO has gotten pretty bad too. Surveys are quickly becoming hard to make anything credible off of.

I recently rejoined OO and they have gone down hill quite a bit. Their cash out use to be only $5 and seem to qualify fairly decently on their surveys. But now their cash out is $20 and not qualifying nearly as much! :evil: The biggest thing that irritates me with the Slot Machine is that cowboy cheering voice every time you hit a free spin! :shock: Sorry but I am not going to get excited like that over a stupid free spin! :D

I have won a few times with the slot machine. Only 20 points though. They said thing about OO is they have been down for "System maintenance" for I have about $20 with OO right now and I want to cash out for amazon card.

I won 10 OO Points yesterday! I just pulled the crank and let it go without pushing any of the PUSH buttons so it stopped on it's own. :mrgreen:

I have been w/them for a long time and never, never, never won with that instant win or the slot machine. LOL Don't know why I keep trying, but you never know. I haven't had any surveys for a month now, I wasn't aware the old slot machine wasn't working.

rossaroni....Congrats!! I feel much better seeing that someone in here won, I was beginning to wonder if it was scam. Good job!

Thanks zeekers. I figured it was a scam too. However, for the past two days, when I don't qualify for a survey and get the choice to pick between slot machine or donate, I click slot machine and then the page goes dim like it used to, but the slot machine page will not load, and I just wait and it redirects to a page that says better luck next time... :cry:

I am using firefox 5.0 on mac snow leopard and am doing nothing different, so I wonder if this is a problem on my end or theirs.

rossaroni......it could be on your end but highly doubt it only because it has happened to me too. However, I feel the need to let you know that I'm not that clever with computers, I get by with what I need to know. I'm not interested in all the technical stuff. :-)

Thanks zeekers. I figured it was a scam too. However, for the past two days, when I don't qualify for a survey and get the choice to pick between slot machine or donate, I click slot machine and then the page goes dim like it used to, but the slot machine page will not load, and I just wait and it redirects to a page that says better luck next time... :cry:

I am using firefox 5.0 on mac snow leopard and am doing nothing different, so I wonder if this is a problem on my end or theirs.

I have mozilla firefox and the same thing is happening to me. I think it's on their end not ours.Did you make a complaint to them ?I didnt but I guess I should if I ever expect them to fix it.

Hi,

Has anyone seen on the slot machine page there is a button you can click if you prefer the old instant win? I never won on either of them but a free spin.

Last year I won the instant win twice in like a month after that nothing. I had the same problem with the slot machine loading and decided to try the old rewards but the old rewards just says I didnt win and I cant remember how it used to work. seems like I had to scratch something off but then I am trying to remember back lol.

Glad to know that I'm not the only one this is happening to. You would think that if they are going to downgrade their instant win so low, that the least they could do is have it work properly.

I have been able to use the slot machine for a few months now. But went on today and the choice of using the slot machine is not avalible now, it is now just instant win or donate. Doesn't really matter to me anyway, I never win and pretty much think most are a scam anyway. :D