Has anyone won from amonthly drawing from any survey company

jesusistheway3k

I was wondering if you have heard of any one winning a monthly drawing that survey companies offer each month.I've joined few different survey panels back in 2004.

They offer a monthly drawing for cash.But I have never heard of anyone actually winning . :?

I have won with OO twice ($50 instant win)and I won at Synovate(global opinion)it was like $-I0.00) also won $ 5 at ACOP and $50.00 at market reader pro-

Someone here recently said they won over at e-rewards it was a one month tablet or kindle something or other give away.

Now for the big prizes I think they're bogus.The odds of winning them are worse then the lottery!

Not a monthly drawing but I did win the $50 instant win at Opinion Outpost last month. Now I see they have changed it to a stupid slot machine game.

If you get a sweepstakes entry for DQing, that is okay, but don't do surveys that pay with a sweepstakes entry.

• Like 1

I know alot of them offer the monthly drawings pr sweeps entry,but I have never won anything like that from any of them.I've joined quite a few back in 2004.

I personally never won a sweepstakes at any survey co. that I belong to. But that Honey S. at Global Test Market must be the luckiest person in the world... She keeps winning:-)

• 2 weeks later...

That's what I am starting to believe.To bad Survey Police doesn't have away to check into if they are legitimate monthly drawing through these survey panels.

• Like 2

Maybe we can make a suggestion to Survey Police to see if they are legitimate winners in these monthly drawings with these survey panels/companies

• Like 1

In the ten years I've been taking surveys I won $500 from Leger company in Canada with the very first survey I took for them to sign up,that goes to show you. You'll never win anything with the US companies except for maybe O.O. I won $50 about 2 months ago how can you compare that to $500 ? Take it from an old timer please people stop taking their sweepstakes surveys!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I actually did last week for 10 dollars. I was very surprised to see a check saying I won the drawing because I never really thought anyone actually won!

• 3 weeks later...

I got an email Tuesday the 5th from Spike Viewer Zone that stated I won the $100.00 June Drawing Winning, they sent me an affidavit to sign and I scanned it then sent it via email attachment.

I was very happy to find out I won the $100 Amazon E-Certificate, I'll add it to my Amazon balance and keep saving for the wind turbine I am looking at.

Hey Justin:

Congrats! You are the big winner! Your name has been randomly selected as the Spike Viewer Zone’s June Drawing winner! You earned your entry by completing a survey for us in June. You have won a $100 Amazon gift card! Glad to hear from you so quickly Justin. Let us know when and how you plan on returning that affidavit to us so we can be on the lookout for it. We'll send you that gift card via email as soon as we get the form back from you.

We got it Justin. You should expect to see your $100 gift card in your inbox in the next couple days.

The Spike Viewer Zone Support Team

Below is another survey invitation I received from Spike today that also shows my winning above the survey link.

Hey Zoners!

Hope you all enjoyed the long weekend!

First off, we want to congratulate our June drawing winner, Justin Anderson. He won a $100 Amazon gift card for completing one of our studies last month.

We have a chance for you to join Justin on our winners list by taking our latest survey which is available now.

Congrats again!

The Spike Viewer Zone Support Team

amazon.com gift card logo

A GIFT FOR YOU! Hello, Justin, you've received a $100.00 Amazon.com Gift Card from Spike Viewer Zone! Use the claim code below on something just for you.

Congratulations!

to: Justin

Congratulations on winning the contest. Thanks for your opinions. They help make Spike better - as if that's possible.

gift amount: claim code:

$100.00

• 3 months later...