Has anyone won from amonthly drawing from any survey company

jesusistheway3k

It has taken me months but FINALLY I WON. Only 5 points but 50 cents is 50 cents lol. At this rate I only have to get another 19 wins to get 10 paypal LOL.
Like you said it's till a win.I don't think I have ever won if I did I think I would remember.

I've won from Market research- OO before the buy out- communispace-and probably 1 or 2 others but my memory isn't as good as it used to be.I noticed someone put down they won from Ipsos back in feb of 2012 was glad to read that.

• 1 month later...

I have never won a single thing from any panel. I have been answering surveys like crazy. Im beginning to wonder if Im just one out of a million.

Im beginning to wonder if Im just one out of a million.

Sorry to say but yes. You and the rest of us are just one in a million to these survey companies... :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep, Just won another one today from Stanford GSB Behavorial Lab

You've received a $25.00 Amazon.com Gift Card!

Amazon.com Gift Card

amazon.com gift card logo

Claim Code:

TDWK-4RJSE9-****

$25.00

Redeem Now

Hello! Thanks for taking the study "What would you do?"! As compensation you were entered into a lottery, and as a result you won this Amazon gift card. Congrats! :D

Yep, Just won another one today from Stanford GSB Behavorial Lab

You've received a $25.00 Amazon.com Gift Card!

Amazon.com Gift Card

amazon.com gift card logo

Claim Code:

TDWK-4RJSE9-****

$25.00

Redeem Now

Hello! Thanks for taking the study "What would you do?"! As compensation you were entered into a lottery, and as a result you won this Amazon gift card. Congrats! :D

Congrats, I haven't done a survey for them in a long time.Why I dont do surveys for free.You know they use to pay and it's a college considering what they are charging for tuition they can fork over a little money.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't won from a monthly drawing but I did win $15 once with OO. Haven't won since and that was about a year and a half ago.

This is my second time winning via Parents Opinions Matters, last year I won $50 dollar and now I won $100 dollars this year. These are the shortest and easiest surveys to complete and the longest survey was 5 minutes long but most are only a few questions.

Dear Justin ********

Thank you for the opinions you share as a member of the Parents' Opinions Matter Panel panel!

Congratulations!

You have been randomly selected as a potential* winner of our sweepstakes and have won $100!

To claim your prize, please follow these 2 easy steps!

Step 1 – First step to claim your prize

Provide your contact information, consent to the rules & regulations of the sweepstakes and submit any additional information as instructed.

Step 2 – We process your prize

Please allow 8 weeks to receive your prize by mail.

This survey must be completed prior to Sunday, May 12, 2013 11:59 pm (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada), after this date the link below will become inactive. Consequently, your entry will be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited.

Ready to start?

Click here to claim your prize.

Please save this email until you have received your prize, if you have any questions prior to starting the prize survey; please contact us at [email protected]

*To be declared an official winner, you must successfully complete this survey and provide any requested documentation by the posted deadline. Failure to do so may result in your entry being disqualified and the prize forfeited.

Thanks!

The Parents' Opinions Matter Panel Incentives Team

I've won twice from hearwatchsay in the last year (a $25 Amazon GC last year and a $50 Amazon GC a few days ago), and I just won an $25 Amazon GC from Smile and Say It a couple of weeks ago.

I have to stress, though, that these were not 'sweeps' or drawings like most sweeps are, in which the winners are chosen blindly and at random. HWS and SASI have sweeps and random winners too, but these specific wins were due to my commentary on a couple of discussion threads they were running. Those sorts of winners (Like Members of the Week or Members of the Month) are hand-picked by the moderators based on what they feel have been valuable contributions for the week or month. Their random, blind drawings usually take place after their surveys.

I won a $100 AmEx check many, many years ago, back when I was doing surveys on paper, and I think it was from mysurvey (which, at that time, was called NFO). More recently I discovered that I won some points in one of those mysurvey monthly sweeps when I logged in and noticed that my points balance had gone way up!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I won $20 once from OO. And the same day I won $2 as well, it was a big payday at my house I can tell you! Then I won $25 on Smile and Say It this year. That was way cool! haven't won anything else though. Congrats to all of you who do win!

I was wondering if you have heard of any one winning a monthly drawing that survey companies offer each month.I've joined few different survey panels back in 2004.

They offer a monthly drawing for cash.But I have never heard of anyone actually winning . :?

No winner here!!!! :evil: