Has anyone won from amonthly drawing from any survey company

jesusistheway3k

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just won from VocalPoint Voice

Thank you for participating in the Vocalpoint Voice and being our Member of the Week for January 22, 2014. It is our pleasure to deliver your Prepaid Visa® Reward in the form of a Promocode.

Thank you for participating in the Vocalpoint Voice and being our Member of the Week for January 22, 2014. It is our pleasure to deliver your Prepaid Visa® Reward in the form of a Promocode.

Good for you :!: how much..................... :?:

Just today I received a Weber grill with a portable cart that I won from Ipsos. I got an email about 4 months ago that I could choose a prize from one of their catalogs. I chose this, and it finally came.

Just today I received a Weber grill with a portable cart that I won from Ipsos. I got an email about 4 months ago that I could choose a prize from one of their catalogs. I chose this, and it finally came.

WOW nice..................... :D

I couldn't even get the gum ball out of the machine that I put money in........................ :cry:

• Like 1

Good for you :!: how much..................... :?:

Sorry forgot to put that in...was a $25 Prepaid Visa.....

• 2 weeks later...

Really you won from Ipsos?Well congrats, I think your the only person here that has ever won.I never really thought they gave prizes I was for sure it was all a hoax. :D

After 10 years of being a member I have to say I'm kinda jealous.I 've never won anything from them.

• 4 weeks later...

Really you won from Ipsos?Well congrats, I think your the only person here that has ever won.I never really thought they gave prizes I was for sure it was all a hoax. :D

After 10 years of being a member I have to say I'm kinda jealous.I 've never won anything from them.

Ipsos is a very big company. I think that it's probably hard to win with them because they have a lot of participants to choose from. Congrats on the prize, Arcadia! Don't give up -- I'm hoping for that sweet espresso machine!

I can say though that I've gotten a lot more opportunities for in home product tests from Ipsos than anyone else! That's one of the things I really like about them..

• 3 weeks later...

I just won two $25 Visa cards from Vocalpoint Voice Canada & a $5 Visa card...this survey company rocks...I must've won over

$200 since I joined like 2-3 months ago...very simple site..they send you requests to do some surveys plus you become a member of the community online & sometimes they give you little tasks to do & chances to win prizes...this is where I just won $55 for being a member & completing the easy tasks...Anyone looking at a great site should join this one

Hi Vocalpoint Voice Canada Member,

Congratulations! You've won a $25 Visa card from Vocalpoint Voice Canada for participating in the Express Yourself survey.

We thank you for your continued participation as we value your feedback.

Congratulations! You've won a $25 Visa card from Vocalpoint Voice Canada for participating in the How To Column survey.

Congratulations! You've won a $5 Visa card from Vocalpoint Voice Canada for participating in the I Love Your because.... survey.

WOO HOO WAY TO GO, so when was it you said you were going to take me to Red Lobster??.............. :lol:

I would like to sign up with them, but I guess they ate not accepting any new folks................. :cry:

WOO HOO WAY TO GO, so when was it you said you were going to take me to Red Lobster??.............. :lol:

I would like to sign up with them, but I guess they ate not accepting any new folks................. :cry:

Lol...I'll talk to the admin on the site & see if they're taking any new memebers & I'll let you know