Has anyone won from amonthly drawing from any survey company

jesusistheway3k

when survey spot used to be a really good panel a few yrs back i won a $50 amazon gc. won a Franklin 24 bottle wine fridge couple yrs ago with NPDOR(by the way i dont drink and its still in the box! its for sale too! lol!). ive won a couple of $ on OP deal a couple times.

We just recently contacted the winner for our sweepstakes. With us we are required to provide the name of our winner's if you ask for them. You do have to send a self address envelope to our office and we will send you a winners list. One of our winners actually posted on surveypolice that they won an iPad from us. Sweepstakes are legitimate at least ours.

Jessica

Surveyhead rep

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

I've been very lucky and have won lots of things over the years, but to answer your question regarding specifically sweepstakes wins from survey companies; I won $100 from Ipsos-I SAY, $25 gift card (my choice of company) twice from Big Research and $100 gift card (my choice again) from Big Research and my choice of $100 cash or a digital camera from Big Research. Needless to say, they are my favorite company! :lol:

• 3 months later...
We just recently contacted the winner for our sweepstakes. With us we are required to provide the name of our winner's if you ask for them. You do have to send a self address envelope to our office and we will send you a winners list. One of our winners actually posted on surveypolice that they won an iPad from us. Sweepstakes are legitimate at least ours.

Jessica

Surveyhead rep

[email protected]

Yup that was me. Love it and so happy I did your surveys :)

• 2 months later...

Hi,the answer to your question is yes i have won a prize from a monthly draw,and it was £125.00,from plant panel,so yes any 1 can win,it also mean's you have to put in some hard work doing the surveys. :D

• 5 months later...

I've won many times from Opinion Outpost ($50 bucks twice along with their newer winnings-$ and $2 dollars frequently).

I was very shocked recently tho. I just joined Epoll two months ago (at the time) and there in my email, I was sent "congrats, you won!" I won their monthly $20 sweepstakes. I was so happy! And you have a good chance of winning (I think) because they have alot of people win each month.

I won $100 from Nielsen. I think it WOULD be great if SP validated these sweepstakes. Not sure how they could do that, though since the survey companies could just make it up.

I won with OO twice in a week or two when they had the 50. I won once when they were doing the 15 since they lowered the amounts I have won absolutely NOTHING. I dont know what goes into their calculations but I always do the prize draw when it screens out and I feel insulted to have won ZERO. You figure since they started this I might have used 2 or 300 chances and to have ZERO to show shrugs just luck I guess I can not say. If you win keep doing

It has taken me months but FINALLY I WON. Only 5 points but 50 cents is 50 cents lol. At this rate I only have to get another 19 wins to get 10 paypal LOL.