Survey Spot / Opinion World

kell-b

Just received an email from survey spot. It says that they are now Opinion World and that all your info will be changed to an Opinion World account.

Anyone else received this?

So where they affiliated all along or have Survey Spot just been taken over?

I already am a member of Opinion World, so will I know hae 2 accounts?

How do you like Opinion World? I did not get the e-mail and just finished taking a survey for Survey Spot. I am confortable with Survey Spot and hope there is not a change.

Yep, I got that email too. Managed to cash out £7.50 from SurveySpot which I didn't know I had :D

As for Opinion World, I get up to 3 surveys a day from them and whilst I have no objection to donating to charity, I'm a little suspicious of the so-called instant win game. Never won a sausage despite 15 to 300 entries into the prize draw per day.

Very occasionally they have surveys that offer a cash reward via PayPal so if you haven't got a PayPal account you'll get nothing. It's also worth noting that the email address in your Opinion World profile must be the same as your PayPal one.

just got the same email, and I was dismayed as I thought surveyspot were quite good - however, I managed to cash out 2 x £2 I didn't know I had either, great!

I think the amalgamation might be a good thing, as within 2 hours of this being announced, I received a survey from OpinionWorld saying the incentive was £5!!! I have only ever donated to charity through OW and never won anything on IWs either, but I liked Surveyspot cos they had some cash incentives. Don't think OW had any incentives on offer at all before they hooked up with SS? We will have to hang fire to see what happens on this one I think but hope its not another Ciao/Greenfield fiasco!!

LizzieAnn

Has anyone ever actually qualified and received payment from a Opinion World survey that offers money. Whenever I've received emails for these, surprisingly I never qualify.

I find it disappointing when you do a survey for longer then 10 minutes and don't receive a proper reward of cash or points.

I received a survey from Opinionworld saying the incentive was £5!!!

LizzieAnn

Wow! Lucky Lizzie! I got 2 surveys from them yesterday with the usual rewards of donating to charity plus 'instant win' games. Unfortunately neither survey was available due to system maintenance. Tried again a few minutes ago - same thing :roll:

Were you able to complete your survey and receive the reward?

"aye, there's the rub!!" not able to qualify or complete...and as for the reward its only by paypal and my paypal account is different so.....pooh!

LizzieAnn :(

for some reason I never got an invitation from surveyspot, probably a glich, had my wife join, she never qualified for any though.

maybe this is a good time for me to sign up again :-)