Past Opinions For Good Founder/CEO is a convicted felon

surveyguy

footfree:

As noted in my original post, payments for completed survey work are being processed today and tomorrow (Oct. 17-18) and should be received by end of the week. No request is required; everyone who has participated in surveys is paid each month.

Karl Swanson

President, Op4G

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else getting sick and tired of the op4g standard response of the checks are being processed? I have still not received a check and am owed about $50. I should have been paid by now according to all of their responses. Its strange though, I have not received a single reply to my almost 15 emails sent to their support email address over the past two months, not one reply, not even the typical its being processed and sent this week...nothing. Checks are sent out each month my as. All of my calls go unanswered as well. I wonder if the charities are receiving the same stellar service as the members.

Does anyone have any idea what next steps we can taken to get our money from op4g, we did earn it so it should be sent to us. Maybe contacting the BBB or the local media to bring attention to these scammers? There are already multiple complaints on ripoff report and scam finder.

I got a check in the amount of 7.50 however in my account it said I was owed 16.12 here look at my balance now.

My Statistics

Activities Completed 11

Total Earnings $23.50

Donations (Non-Profits) $5.88

My Net Earnings (Me) $17.62

So how they came up with 7.50 makes no sense to me.I cashed the check last week and it must be okay.I havent heard otherwise.Here's a copy of my total earnings

Completed Activities

Total: 11

Title Completed Payout

Opinion survey Vacation Habits & Theme Parks January 21, 2011 $5.00

Opinion survey Health and Lifestyle Survey January 28, 2011 $5.00

Opinion survey Financial May 10, 2011 $0.00

Opinion survey Eating Habits Survey July 22, 2011 $0.00

Opinion survey Consumer Pork Grilling Study July 26, 2011 $5.00

Opinion survey Recipe Study August 12, 2011 $5.00

Opinion survey Holiday Survey September 7, 2011 $1.50

Opinion survey Brief survey on a variety of topics September 14, 2011 $0.00

Opinion survey Brief survey regarding your leisure activities September 23, 2011 $0.00

Opinion survey Toyota Tundra or Camry Owners & Potential Buyers! $10 Followup survey if you qualify! October 16, 2011 $0.00

Recent Activities I've Missed

Total: 12

Title Closed

Opinion survey Health and Wellness June 27, 2011

Opinion survey Personal Care Survey August 5, 2011

Opinion survey Holiday Survey September 14, 2011

Opinion survey Caregivers Survey September 27, 2011

Opinion survey Caregivers Survey September 28, 2011

Opinion survey Brief survey regarding your leisure activities September 28, 2011

Opinion survey Care Providers October 3, 2011

Opinion survey New Entertainment App October 9, 2011

Opinion survey Television Study October 12, 2011

Opinion survey Drink Study October 17, 2011

My Statistics

Activities Completed 11

Total Earnings $23.50

Donations (Non-Profits) $5.88

My Net Earnings (Me) $17.62

My Non-Profits

Community Services for Children

Community Services for Children

Total Op4G contribution $57.26

My Total Donation $5.88

My Contribution % 25%

BTW this was the first check I have ever received from them.

footfree:

If you had emailed [email protected] they could have cleared this up for you. The $7.50 payment you received was for all paid activities completed by the end of June. In your case, that was two for a total of $10. You have elected to contribute 25% of your earnings to the Non-Profit you support, hence $2.50 was deducted and sent to the Non-Profit. That leaves $7.50 as you payment for that period.

Our intent is to bring all accounts current this month, which will then allow us to resume our normal 60-day payment schedule.

Karl Swanson

President, Op4G

Is anyone else getting sick and tired of the op4g standard response of the checks are being processed? I have still not received a check and am owed about $50. I should have been paid by now according to all of their responses. Its strange though, I have not received a single reply to my almost 15 emails sent to their support email address over the past two months, not one reply, not even the typical its being processed and sent this week...nothing. Checks are sent out each month my as. All of my calls go unanswered as well. I wonder if the charities are receiving the same stellar service as the members.

Does anyone have any idea what next steps we can taken to get our money from op4g, we did earn it so it should be sent to us. Maybe contacting the BBB or the local media to bring attention to these scammers? There are already multiple complaints on ripoff report and scam finder.

surveyguy:

if you contact [email protected] they will be happy to review your account with you.

Karl Swanson

President, Op4G

footfree:

If you had emailed [email protected] they could have cleared this up for you. The $7.50 payment you received was for all paid activities completed by the end of June. In your case, that was two for a total of $10. You have elected to contribute 25% of your earnings to the Non-Profit you support, hence $2.50 was deducted and sent to the Non-Profit. That leaves $7.50 as you payment for that period.

Our intent is to bring all accounts current this month, which will then allow us to resume our normal 60-day payment schedule.

Karl Swanson

President, Op4G

Thank-you for the clarification-I guess the reason I never emailed you was that I never received a payment the whole time I was doing your surveys.I had emailed you once before with no response so I wanted to know if anyone else could make tails or heads of the situation.Now that I know there are no problems and how it works all is good.Well I guess it's good know if I come here and complain I can get a answer from you.

• 1 month later...

Update: Its a xmas miracle!!! I have finally received a check from Op4G for a whopping...wait for it...$3!!! The first check I received from op4g was in august of last year, 16 months ago, yes that is correct, 16 months ago.

When I joined Op4G I was promised that I would receive a check EVERY SINGLE MONTH no matter how much is owed to me. Since I joined I have completed over 30 surveys for this scam of a company and it looks like I have been paid for maybe 2 of them so far. Op4G made a lot of promises to a lot of people (and a lot of charities) and have broken almost all of them. I was told I would NEVER be asked to answer any questions without being compensated...I have taken numerous surveys for these scammers that had a payout of $0. Actually, since I havent been paid for the majority of them I guess I have technically taken about 30 surveys for op4g without being paid a cent.

So merry xmas to me thanks to op4g. You guys are doing a stand up job over there, keep up the good work. Cant wait to see what you scams you have planned for 2012.

Honestly, f**k you op4g and every single one of you scammers behind this rip off company. Its obvious from all the negative reviews about op4g that they dont give a damn about their members. There has to be some way to draw more attention to this company and force them to pay every single one of us what we have honestly earned.

Dear surveyguy:

If you would email me at [email protected] I'd be pleased to go through your account with you, especially since you have some misconceptions. You were not paid for any survey taken August of last year (16 months ago) because we were not in operation at that time. We began our first paid survey activities at this time last year, 12 months ago.

I can also take you through the surveys you were sent, how or whether you responded, and the status of payments for those surveys.

This week we mailed checks to everyone covering any surveys they completed up to the end of September. In an announcement sent to all Members yesterday, we also told them that we would pay for all activities completed by the end of 2011 on Feb. 5.

We're trying to be transparent, and we've finally got our accounting/payment systems operating. Things should be steady from here on.

Anyway, drop me a line at [email protected] so we can both fully understand your situation.

Thank you.

Karl Swanson

President, Op4G

• 1 month later...

Did anyone receive a check from OP4G this month? According to them they were paying every member for every completed survey by Feb. 5th. Its Feb. 13, and I haven't received a check.

After many emails asking for my money, this is what they sent me on Dec, 23rd. Just more lies, they promised to Pay by the 5th of Feb but just more lies. Do not do any surveys for this company because you will not get paid. All you will get is JUST MORE LIES.

Dear Op4G Supporter,

In the past weeks we’ve tested the patience of many with our ongoing payment processing woes. Unfortunately, our new software proved to be woefully inadequate and completely disrupted our payment schedule as we were forced to process thousands of checks manually.

Please accept our sincere apologies. You should not have been inconvenienced by our operational problems.

We will be mailing the next payments this week, which will cover all Member activities completed prior to October 1st. We intend to have all Op4G Members and Non-Profit Partners fully compensated for activities completed during 2011, not later than February 5th, 2012.

In 2012, we will transition into a quarterly payment schedule. This means that on May 5, 2012, you will be paid for all activities completed through the end of March 2012. We’re taking this step because the bank charge for processing checks is the same, whether the check is for $1 or for $100. At the same time, it will better align our Client receivables with steady payments. We hope you understand that with every change that we implement, we are working to grow our business and provide additional funding for our Non-Profit Partners and continued a cash incentive for our Members.

Our payment schedule for 2012 will be:

Jan/Feb/March activities payment made May 5th, 2012

Apr/May/June activities payment made August 5th, 2012

July/Aug/Sept activities payment made November 5th, 2012

Oct/Nov/Dec activities payment made February 5th, 2013

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

The Op4G Team

©2011 OP4G | 100 Market Street, Portsmouth, NH 03801

I think at this point we can safely assume we will not be getting paid for any completed surveys from op4g. This has been going on for over a year now...if they havent gotten their sh*t together by now they never will.

op4g...just pay us already...you guys are pathetic.