A $2 pay out survey

ashhead

Maybe Brand Institute - they pay usually $2 per survey and by cheque or paypal. Trouble is it costs me £5 to convert to GBP from dollars!!! no good to me matey....

LizzieAnn

Hi Katrien, I think you can. Here its the conversion process that attracts the cost to convert...maybe we could just simply swap cheques.... :lol: then it would cost nothing to convert them!!

I am trying to save them up to convert all at once, trouble is I hardly ever qualify and it takes an age for the survey payments to reach me in UK....

You can get paypal with brandinstitute and surveyspot here in UK pay me by £ cheque so thats fine. They take awhile to arrive too, surveyspot, but at least I can cash them when they do!

What are your experiences with companies that pay in pounds? Maybe I can help you?

LizzieAnn

Lizzie-Ann, I'm from belgium and here we pay with euro's.

So when I get the check in dollars I have the some problem as you have with pound, I guess...

But as far, I have not received any checks yet, so I still have do do some more surveys... However, my first from GTM will arrive in euro's I think, I hope so because they say thet send it in your local currency.

It's Netverdix. I've been a member for almost a year and I love them. They have no minimum to cash out. They just started offering paypal too.

They have one of the greatest payment policies for survey companies. I have never been offered a survey for less than $2. They don't require me to request payment - they just pay everyone automatically at the end of the month. I just received payment on September 2 for my July earnings. So there is a month delay. But it looks like the total up everything you earn for a month and then pay. In this payment, everything I earned for the entire month of July was paid on September 2. It's great.

They don't send as many surveys as other companies but I qualify for 90% of the surveys they send - so in my opinion they target better than other companies. Their customer service is great. Seriously, one of my favorite companies.

www.netverdix.com

Worth it!