Suurveyhead, grrr!

RavenIris6

So I know lots of you have already written Surveyhead off, but I stayed with them because I had cashed out a total of 2 times and had no problems with them. The big word here is HAD no problems with them. I've been a member since 5/3/09 and only ever had 1 survey that came back as invalid and that one was because I wouldn't download some type of spyware to my computer. That one ended up as a sweeps entry anyway so I didn't really care. However, in about the last two months with them, I've been screwed out of at least $3.50 that I know of and it's starting to tick me off. The $3.00 was a survey that I started and it timed out on me in the middle. There was no way to get back into the survey to finish it but it's not my fault that their survey link did that. I filled out almost the whole freaking survey first too, before it decided to time out. The $0.50 was a survey that I took, qualified for and completed, and then was marked invalid. That's a bunch of garbage. I deserve the compensation because I spent my time completing their survey. I don't care if the company decided to use the info or not, I deserve the money for my time that I essentially wasted filling it out. I've sent tons of emails to "non-customer service" and basically get responses saying that they are not paying me but that I should keep taking their surveys. Well, of course. They get my info and I get nothing. And I don't believe that whole thing about discarding my info when I don't qualify. I deserve that $3.50 and I'm not sure how to handle this. I hate to unsubscribe because I'm going to be a stay at home mom and eventually I do get enough to cash out for the $25.00 and that will come in handy while I'm home with the kids. Should I just take the good with the bad or should I push the issue by filing some complaints. I'm afraid that if I file complaints they will try to kick me out of the panel. I just don't understand why these companies can't be honest with us and do what they are supposed to. Plus I have surveys that are still in the pending phase that I filled out almost two months ago that still haven't posted to my account. How in the world does it take so long to check these surveys. It's crazy. They would hate it if it took me two months to fill out their surveys but it's okay to let me hang for two months when I've already done the work. Whew, that turned out way longer than I had planned but I do feel a little better. Plus I know a lot of you have had bad experiences with survey head so I'm curious about your experiences. If any of you have any suggestions of other panels that I can make some money on, please let me know what they are. I'm a member of a few other ones and make some money. Every little bit helps, you know. Thanks again, fellow survey takers.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tommydee

• zeekers

• paintik

• nerak58

Top Posters In This Topic

I know surveyhead can be annoying. Before you do anything think about this. I belong to a whole slew of survey sites and without question I have been screened out after 20 minutes, disqualified for a survey, or just plain ripped off even after hitting the submit survey/finished button at the end for every single site at least once. I look at it as a cost of doing business. I make between 150-200 dollars a month doing this crap. A few bucks here and there isn't fair but I will :? cope. I do not think there is much we can really do to change the nature of the survey game. They rip us off and are allowed to because the BBB still accredits them and does nothing to protect consumers. What I do, is try and find new sites to utilize when one becomes poor. This way I always have 8-12 functioning accounts and can make 4-8 dollars on average a day. Anyway Good luck

If you want to contact me directly about the invalid surveys I would be glad to look into it. Last week we had a glitch and several surveys got invalidated by mistake. We are working on reversing this. It is possible that the surveys you refer to are part of this glitch. I can also take a look at your pending surveys. You can contact me at [email protected]

alazar2681 wow you make that much money a month? Any tips you can offer?

As for having problems with sites well i just came across my first site of having problems ( not surveyhead )

I did a survey for a week , everyday logging in and putting info but of course on the last day when i was going to hit the send button the questions kept repeating and repeating. I have contacted c.s and they said it was working now , which of course it isnt.

I'll keep trying

i hope this does not contine cause you are right its a shame we put all this time and sometimes it gets pretty boring but we still do it and the little we get should be credited. :(

alazar2681.....That's great you make that much extra a month. I've been surveying and product testing since mid 2008 and its pretty hit or miss with me. I haven't had any problems knock on wood, except for the usual suspects, OTX, Greenfield, etc. Hope I haven't jinxed myself by saying that. (lol) I do agree with you on balancing the good with the bad. It's sad that these companies get away with the crap that they pull, and in fairness to the BBB, it isn't like law enforcement backs them up. My State Attorney General's Office will back the BBB, but only when a charity or solicitor is bad or pulling crap on us. I've even thought maybe for those that live in other states, if the State Attorney General's Office has a Consumer Protection unit like my state does, see if complaints like we have here can be filed with them. The world really could use a lot less crooks instead of new ones jumping on the band wagon. :-)

Did anyone notice that Surveyhead has responded to RavenIris6? Would be interested to hear how that turns out and hope its in her favor. In fact they should give her extra bonus points for the aggravation she suffered.

stormycloud......Have you tried product testing? I don't get a lot of them, but I've liked the ones that I have done and its another way of making some extra money.

So, I just wanted to update since Jessica from Surveyhead contacted me. They changed my $0.50 invalid survey to a credited survey so I got the compensation for that. She credited the survey from 4/29/11 so I got my compensation there. The other survey from 4/24/11 is still pending because apparently that survey is still open somehow. I don't mind giving them more time as long as somebody tells me what is going on. I still think 2 months is a long time to validate a survey but at least now I know that they are aware that it's still pending. Thank goodness for the survey police forums.

I too also HAD no problems with survey-head. A month or more ago I cashed out and even though it says under their read more amazon and pay-pal will be credited within 4 weeks, they still take exactly 6 weeks to pay. I still to this day don't understand why I have to wait like anywhere from from a few weeks to a few months to get credited and then another 6 weeks to get paid is beyond me. But this last cash out something happened to their amazon and they didn't inform me and allowed me to wait until 7 weeks after cashing out and emailing them to tell me something happened. It took them I think about 8 to 9 weeks to pay me then. Now all the sudden I don't have any surveys or profiles to update and I have 25 bucks in my earned account but the cash out button is gone so I cant cash out. I knew survey head was very slow from the beginning but I figured what the hack they do pay, but now it looks as if I am out of 100 bucks.

Same exact thing here...the fact that the wait almost EXACTLY 6 weeks to the day means that the are earning interest on the money the entire time...most companies will say 4-6 weeks or whatever time frame...ethical companies like Opinion Outpost come way earlier...but survey head waits to the absolute final day...always telling you that they need to verify the answers and weed out the bad guys...so EVERY time you do this it takes EXACTLY 6 weeks...and yes, then they take weeks to months to credit you...so here is an example of what they do---you take a survey for company XYZ in August and successfully complete it--XYZ gets results right away and pays surveyhead right away---Surveyhead banks that money for the next several weeks to months earning interest...THEN they finally put it into your earned area while you are trying to build up that $25---EARNING INTEREST ON THAT (YOUR)MONEY THE ENTIRE TIME! As well as earning interest on all the other pending money until you get to the $25...so for a full 3-6 months they are earning interest on your money...and then don't forget the full $25 for EXACTLY six weeks. Everyone should contact the companies that they complete the surveys for...if some of these companies knew that the money paid was not actually issues to the recipient for months I am sure they would be shocked! Can you imagine how much money survey head makes earning interest on thousands and thousands of people?

Survey spot pays in an instant to papal once you hit $10--literally in minutes...

Same exact thing here...the fact that the wait almost EXACTLY 6 weeks to the day means that the are earning interest on the money the entire time...most companies will say 4-6 weeks or whatever time frame...ethical companies like opinion outpost come way earlier...but survey head waits to the absolute final day...always telling you that they need to verify the answers and weed out the bad guys...so EVERY time you do this it takes EXACTLY 6 weeks...and yes, then they take weeks to months to credit you...so here is an example of what they do---you take a survey for company XYZ in August and successfully complete it--XYZ gets results right away and pays surveyhead right away---Surveyhead banks that money for the next several weeks to months earning interest...THEN they finally put it into your earned area while you are trying to build up that $25---EARNING INTEREST ON THAT (YOUR)MONEY THE ENTIRE TIME! As well as earning interest on all the other pending money until you get to the $25...so for a full 3-6 months they are earning interest on your money...and then don't forget the full $25 for EXACTLY six weeks. Everyone should contact the companies that they complete the surveys for...if some of these companies knew that the money paid was not actually issues to the recipient for months I am sure they would be shocked! Can you imagine how much money survey head makes earning interest on thousands and thousands of people?

Survey spot pays in an instant to papal once you hit $10--literally in minutes...

Couldn't agree more, that's why I've stopped doing any of their surveys, plus any of their associates that follow the same methods. Some of my other posts list them. Just hit £5.17 with the Cint group of companies and chose paypal (you'll also find them listed in my other posts) they put the money in my account literally 15 seconds later. Now that's the way to work :)

Regards

All

I never had any problems with Surveyhead until now! I usually had at least 5 (up to 10) surveys per day. Now, I have zero. Also, the 'Cash Out' button has disappeared. I have no idea what is going on!

Same exact thing here...the fact that the wait almost EXACTLY 6 weeks to the day means that the are earning interest on the money the entire time...most companies will say 4-6 weeks or whatever time frame...ethical companies like opinion outpost come way earlier...but survey head waits to the absolute final day...always telling you that they need to verify the answers and weed out the bad guys...so EVERY time you do this it takes EXACTLY 6 weeks...and yes, then they take weeks to months to credit you...so here is an example of what they do---you take a survey for company XYZ in August and successfully complete it--XYZ gets results right away and pays surveyhead right away---Surveyhead banks that money for the next several weeks to months earning interest...THEN they finally put it into your earned area while you are trying to build up that $25---EARNING INTEREST ON THAT (YOUR)MONEY THE ENTIRE TIME! As well as earning interest on all the other pending money until you get to the $25...so for a full 3-6 months they are earning interest on your money...and then don't forget the full $25 for EXACTLY six weeks. Everyone should contact the companies that they complete the surveys for...if some of these companies knew that the money paid was not actually issues to the recipient for months I am sure they would be shocked! Can you imagine how much money survey head makes earning interest on thousands and thousands of people?

Couldn't agree more, that's why I've stopped doing any of their surveys, plus any of their associates that follow the same methods. Some of my other posts list them. Just hit £5.17 with the Cint group of companies and chose paypal (you'll also find them listed in my other posts) they put the money in my account literally 15 seconds later. Now that's the way to work :)

Regards

All

thanks for this response...going to look for some of your older posts --ive had semi luck with Cint...opinion outpost is far the best in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, I never had a problem with them but I had to contact them to validate a survey from March. I thought that was really outreagous. I don't really like them because they take to long to cash out. I do these surveys because there is a need at times and I don't expect a 4 to 6 week payout. When I am doing a survey right away. They need a better way of doing business because they will sure nuff lose alot of suveryer.